What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 5/22/18 6:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC and the gang. Our weekend was really good! Went camping, a little rain through the night Friday and Saturday morning but it wouldn't be May 2-4 without it. Saturday morning I left my trucker at camp and went to watch my girls ball team play their second game. Hard to sit on the sidelines but I'm still pretty sore from my fall.

We played a game of washer toss when I got back that was painfully long.....up points, down points, back up, back down. UGH just win already!! LOL We packed up and were home early on Monday to tackle the tons of yard work and laundry etc. I attacked the rhubarb patch and spent a couple of hours in the kitchen doing some baking. There are so many recipes I want to make and I have so much rhubarb, but nobody to eat all the goodies.

On with it.... Post Op 2yrs 2 mos

B - 1/2 PC thin bun, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - 100 gr skyr, 2.5 oz strawberries

L - egg salad (2 eggs) with a side greek salad

S - 4 slices turkey pastrami, 30 gr old cheddar

D - cabbage roll casserole

Will be going to my Trucker's baseball game tonight!

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 7:14 am

Glad you had a good weekend Ginny. I have never heard of washer toss. You crack me up. I could see you thinking -win already.

What about strawberry/rhubarb preserves? I know they have sugar free pectin for preserving.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/22/18 8:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I cooked down enough for 5 cups yesterday and just froze it. I will use it later in the year to make the Trucker rhubarb/strawberry jam. I also chopped up a couple of extra cups for the freezer as that is what the one recipe I have calls for. That way I just have to thaw and dump it in.

Yesterday I made two loaves, 12 muffins and 3 mini loaves. Took one loaf to a friend, brought one to work and my Trucker (who has no problem eating the sweets) will have the rest for his lunch. They are so moist though I worry about them spoiling quickly. I'm not sure what condition the muffins would be in after frozen so I am going to experiment with one and see. I'm not sure if the moisture would make them a soggy mess when they defrosted.

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 9:03 am

My freezer usually draws out moisture. I have to scrap off the frost on some things before I thaw them. They seem fine when I do that, soggy if I don't.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/22/18 8:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

This is basically washer toss. Some people call it holey board.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/267119821631518633/

You have to get 21 right on and the other person can cancel out your points if they land in the same hole in a turn. The holes are 1, 3 and 5 points.

It's fun but can be "funstrating" if you keep going up and down.

corriev
on 5/22/18 8:17 am, edited 5/22/18 1:18 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Busy weekend doing Honey do list.. got to get a few marked off the list.

I make a burger with onions and tomatoes cooked up, with a pinch of curry powder... almost like a cooked salsa.

my meal plan for the day,

B - Protein shake

S - Plain skyre

L - 1/2 can tuna in water, Catalina salsa, cottage cheese

S - Poached microwave egg

D - Left over steak from weekend BBQ with cucumber

S - Slice cheese

MFP says

Protein - 100

Cal - 611

Carb - 20

Fat - 15

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 9:06 am

Wow look at those stats. That's amazing Corrie. Guelph told me to keep my calories between 650-850 during the losing phase. You are doing a great job. Your burger, and the other ones sound so yummy.

corriev
on 5/22/18 10:13 am
VSG on 03/06/18

crqvingchange Its the good advice I got ;-) that helped on the wagon.

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 6:08 pm

Call me CC, all my friends do.

Most Active