What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 5/10/18 6:01 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. My menu is going to be a little vague today because I'm going out for lunch with friends, but it will have some form of protein and a salad.

I'm going to the gym this afternoon, and then I have to meet a friend for coffee.

Accountability: Nope, there was a late night snack of chicken salad at 2 in the morning.

Question of the Day: Do you plan on doing something interesting for your surgiversary? One year I went ziplining. This year I plan to go kayaking all summer which is my present to myself. It could be as simple as a very long walk or bike ride or a piece of jewellry.

B. Rivers of decaf with SF Coffeemate

L. Protein and salad

D. Herb and wine salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise, sliced avocado

S. Protein hot latte

Have a great day everyone and make great choices.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/10/18 6:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm going to avoid the rain today so it will be a mostly inside day. I was outside a lot yesterday and we BBQ'd dinner (I love BBQ season). I have a doctor's appointment and we are going out for dinner with my grandparents and cousins.

QOTD: you know, I never really did anything special during the weight-loss phase or my surgiversaries... Mostly I think because I typically forget until I see my clinic appointment in my calendar lol. I think the little daily NSVs have been the most impactful and made life better in general - like being more comfortable when traveling and not needing plus size clothing.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - leftover burger

Lunch - leftover burger and bacon

Snack - toast and PB

Dinner - restaurant

Snack - pudding if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/10/18 6:53 am

Meg it looks like Baby Thor/Nacho is craving beef.

I am grateful for the daily NSV's, but I wanted to do something that I never would have done, or could have done pre-WLS.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/10/18 6:58 am - Canada

I've come to realize that I'm not super adventurous... I think I probably would have bought something for myself as a treat, I just don't know what that would be lol.

Baby is super happy with beef... It had a little dance party last night when I was trying to go to sleep. I told my grandma it would be ready to join Riverdance ;) I find out today if baby is measuring well.

crqvingchange
on 5/10/18 7:43 am

Fingers crossed that Baby Thor is bulking up.

corriev
on 5/10/18 8:48 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Morning all - tomorrow is my 3 month checkup with Dr at Guelph. Ill jump on the scale and check all is good. Hopefully i will get the green light to ride a bicycle. then I'm off to Ottawa to go fishing for the weekend.

Not planning for a surgery anniversary, but getting ready to sky dive with my kids on there 16th Birthday.. I have two years..

Here goes my day.

B - Protein Shake

S - Poached egg in microwave

L - Tuna salad with light mayo and salsa

S - Cheese

D - poached chicken breast with zucchini veg

S - Cottage cheese slice of roast beef

All vits and water

MFP says its a good day.

Protein - 98

Carb - 11

Fat - 15

crqvingchange
on 5/10/18 1:57 pm

Corrie I love that you are going skydiving with your kids. Maybe in 9 months on your 1 year surgiversary take them to skyzone and do the trampolines.

Scary.Airy
on 5/10/18 9:28 am, edited 5/10/18 2:28 am

PostOp : only 6 days hahah

Today I am working hard on the school yearbook (elementary school) for my kid's graduating class. I don't know why I put my hand up for this, but no one else was, so I figured I should. Might do a wee walk to the mailbox and back or something, but mainly going to town on the yearbook.

Accountability: I am still struggling with the giant vitamins and the liquid and shakes. BUt I'll figure it out. It's getting better daily.

QOTD: it seems so far away that I've never thought of it. I am not an 'adventuresome' person either (translation: I hate bugs and burn to a crisp in the sun within seconds haha). Maybe a trip or maybe some shopping specific thing. The date of my surgery already is meaningful for me, so I'll never forget it :)

B:chocolate premiere protein blended with ice and black cherry Torani sf syrup

L: don't know yet. Probably something wild and exciting. Like a vanilla premiere protein with butterscotch syrup. haha

D: Mom made some really nice old school soup-bone and veggie, strained bone broth for me. Smells amazing.

crqvingchange
on 5/10/18 1:59 pm

Your shakes sound yummy. I made some bone broth the other day. I keep it in the freezer as an emergency go to when I'm having an angry pouch day.

Liveyourlife
on 5/10/18 5:12 pm

Good evening everyone, menus look good. I am hoping to fly away to a nice warm island for a week next March around my one year surgiversay? My husband and I have put off this trip for a few years due to work and kid commitments but we need to start making a bit more time for 'us'

B - premier & decaf coffee

L - chicken & Greek yogurt

S - strawberry Greek yogurt

D - smoked Gouda and fish

Calories 618. Protein 66 Carbs 36

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

Most Active