What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 4/18/18 3:27 am

Good morning Pouch Pals. Too many snow days for me and the scale is showing it this morning. Time to get back on the horse and do some exercise, haven't been to the gym since last Friday. My old body seizes up if I don't move it. I have to get beach body ready, roflmao.

This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, and then to the gym.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months postop:

B. Buckets of decaf

S. Protein coffee shake between workouts

L. Grilled chicken, sweet peppers, cucumbers WF Honey/Dijon dressing (didn't have this yesterday like I planned)

S. Salami and cheese

D. Meatloaf with a little gravy and GG mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheese

S Very small apple with some PB2 to dip it in.

No totals, still have problems with MFP.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/18/18 5:39 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, is it the phone app of MFP that you are having issues with? I was having some trouble and I deleted the app and reinstalled it which fixed the problem I was having. DH says there is also a way to delete the cached data from an app but I don't know how to do that. The only annoying thing is that I had to re-find some of the common foods I used as they didn't pop up anymore.

Today I don't have much planned. I want to pop over to Bulk Barn as I think I have a coupon that expires today. Tomorrow we are going to Costco, so I will make up my wish list lol.

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast with PB

Lunch - pureed soup

Snack - fake cheesecake with jello

Dinner - meatloaf

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/18/18 7:41 am

My phone app is working, but the laptop one is not. It wants me to delete cache and cookies, but I have so many things that I would have to re-enter that I've been avoiding it. I will use my phone, which I am not as quick using. Hope you are starting to feel better Meg.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/18/18 8:54 am - Canada

Breakfast and snack sat okay so I have my fingers and toes crossed :)

Ginnny
on 4/18/18 5:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! CC get out there and get moving!!! Been a busy morning already! 10 kms on the ellliptical, to the lab for blood work and now here I am at work.

Post Op 2 yrs, 7 days

Gym Fuel - premier protein

B - 1 egg, 1/2 bagel, 1 slice of cheese

S - 40 gr old cheddar, 4 triscuits

L - 4 oz chicken breast, 1 cup garden salad, 1 tbsp light catalina dressing

S - 4 slices deli turkey, 100 gr strawberries, old cheddar cheese string

D - chicken cordon swiss

S -oikos greek yogurt if needed (in totals)

Total Cal 1341, Carbs 77, Protein 141

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/18/18 7:43 am

Ginny, I've finished 2 workouts and heading out for a 3rd. None of that compares to 10k, you rock.

Ginnny
on 4/18/18 8:59 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Of course it compares!! That's awesome!! Good for you. I will be going to the arena at 1:00 to do laps with my walking buddy.

I keep saying I have to start doing more weight training. So I'll start building that into my routine a little more next week. My GF that I go to the gym with thinks cardio is where its at. The only reason I like doing so much cardio is because I'm so freaking competitive with complete strangers on my Garmin. If I'm not in first place I get a little antsy. It automatically puts you in a step challenge based on your previous weeks' accomplishments.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/18/18 10:53 am

I love this post.

Monica9811
on 4/18/18 7:09 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Quit your bragging biatch haha jk. I have been up and down my stairs so many times today looking after broken foot guy that hell I don't need a damn gym

Scary.Airy
on 4/18/18 8:21 am

Breakfast: Optifast

Lunch: Optifast

Dinner: Optifast

Dessert: Optifast

*sigh**
hahahah

it's a good thing I like this stuff!

Most Active