What are you eating/doing FRIDAY!! (YAY)

Ginnny
on 3/16/18 4:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! So glad its Friday. Today is a rest day from the gym so I am enjoying my coffee(s) at home and have the time to post. I'm reluctant to add my photos because well I just don't like photos!! LOL No big plans for the weekend even though I am Irish, the bars just don't appeal to us. Lots of running around tomorrow there is a BBQ/Catering place I am going to visit that has a store where you can buy various trays of meat, and individual meals. Hoping to score some good stuff so I don't always have to be the cooker.

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, cheese slice

S - yogurt and blueberries

L - beef meatballs

S - deli turkey, old cheddar

D - chicken cordon swiss

Cal 1140, Carbs 76, Protein 90

May add a protein shake tonight if I need it.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/16/18 5:46 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing specific planned for today. Depending on the weather my mom and I might go looking at baby clothes. I also need diaper pins -- she is on a mission to find them because I told her I want to practice ahead of time lol.

Both DH and I are of Irish descent but I don't think we will do anything for St. Paddy's day this year. I bought soda bread and my mom got green bagels. DH wants to get something to drink but he is still suffering from this latest cold.

Post-op three years.

Breakfast - apple and pb

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - sausage and tomato sauce

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - leftover smorgasbord

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 3/16/18 6:00 am - Peterborough, Canada

I'm no expert but my cousin uses the cloth diapers but no pins are necessary!

Meggles07
on 3/16/18 6:02 am - Canada

I have some of each :) some have snaps with inserts and some will need pins and covers. I put my stash together secondhand so it's a mish-mash lol.

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/18 11:16 am - Courtice, Canada
RNY on 03/19/18

Hey Meggles,

Not sure where you are located but I have a bunch of clothes diapers I would love to pass along. I sewed them myself. Mostly pocket diapers. I wanted to donate them but haven't found any takers yet. Let me know if you might be interested. I didn't end using them after I sewed them all. My daughter was born premature and I didn't finish sewing them until she was older.

Karen

Meggles07
on 3/17/18 8:17 am - Canada

Thank you so much for the offer!! I think we are good for number of diapers now but I'm sure someone would love them. There are local cloth diapering groups on FB -- maybe you could find someone on there?

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 8:55 am - Courtice, Canada
RNY on 03/19/18

I've contacted a group but never heard anything back. I might just end up converting them to Mama cloth.

leeann73
on 3/16/18 6:38 pm

Hello everyone. I did a "5 day" pouch reset this week. DIdnt post because I was worried about judgement. Day 1 and 2 was full fluids; day 3 was soft protein (eggs and fish); day 4 and 5 lean protein. I feel like it really kicked my sugar cravings to the door and back on track with portions.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active