What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 2/28/18 4:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Day 3 of no gym. I figure I better get my rest in the morning, and then I get out for a walk at lunch. Although that quite didn't work out this morning I've been up since 3:00 a.m.

I think I will try and get in to see the Dr. I hate to be the one that runs in for a cold but my ears feel like they will blow of the side of my head, my throat is still sore and I can seem to get the crap out of my chest.

Post Op 22+ mos

B1 - (4:00) premier protein shake

B2 - chili

S - yogurt and raspberries

L - ham sandwich on mini cheese stick (I only bought 2 so this is the last of them)

S - 2 oz beer can chicken (breast meat)

D - shepperds pie

Cal 970, Carbs 74, protein 103

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 2/28/18 5:25 am - Canada

Ginny, I hope you feel better!! It seems these colds and flus are just going round and round.

Good morning :)

The weather was glorious yesterday. I had the puppies out in the yard playing fetch with our ball. Hopefully we can get out today too. I have a few house things to do but nothing else planned.

My three year followup is next week, so I will be in Guelph for my three appointments. I have all my blood work done and my weight is still down from being sick, so I'm curious how it will go. Also, I have been craving all the fruit lately. I have been good at controlling myself so far. Almost bought a huge pineapple at Costco. Now I want to get some berries. Usually I can't eat a whole container (before it goes bad), but I don't think that will be a problem right now lol.

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - pear and pb

Lunch - chicken and rice

Snack - yogurt and banana

Dinner - chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Paperlike
on 2/28/18 12:20 pm

Hello,

Not getting a good sleep sucks ? was it the cold keeping you up?

I had green peppers and eggs for breakfast for about 350 calories and ground beef for lunch at around 450. 800 so far.

5'2 240 . Referral Feb 15th 2018 . Contact from hospital March 13th . Group info session April 23rd .

Joe D.
on 3/1/18 10:42 am
RNY on 02/09/18

I feel a bit young (only 22days post-op) but this feels like a good habit to get into.

B: 1/2c Skyr FF yogurt.

S: Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

L: 1/2 Split pea/lentil soup

AS: 1/2c Skyr FF yogurt.

D: 1/2c-ish Blended Black bean soup.

ES: 1/2 Skyr FF Yogurt w/ 6 frozen strawberry slices blended.

--Joe

CW: 223.6 HW: 374 PreOpti:340 Surg:327 GW:215 M1: -24 M2: -20 M3: -15.4 M4: -17.6 M5: -12 M6: -14

Most Active