What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 2/27/18 3:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning gang. Day 2 of skipping the gym because I feel like crap. Sore throat, congestion, headache, YAY!

Not too much on the go today so I will try to get out at lunch for a nice walk. The sunshine yesterday was wonderful!

Post OP 22+ months

B - Burnbrae crustless quiche, premier protein shake

S - yogurt with 2 oz raspberries

L - ham sandwich on a mini cheese stick, cucumbers

S - pear

D - cobb salad

Not the greatest menu, but for one day it'll be fine.

Cal 1345, Carbs 84, Protein 107

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

leeann73
on 2/27/18 4:55 am

GOod morning Ginny. I had that last week and missed a week from the gym. Totally sucks. Hope you feel better soon. My ears are still plugged but I am on the mend.

Today, I have done the gym this morning. Roped into the "active fit" group class. It is a mix of cardi and strength but I think I like my solid time on the elliptical better. Here are my eats for today:

breakfast: premier protein shake (half before gym, half after)

snack: hamburger patty

lunch: out with clients will order some protein and veggies

snavk: Greek yogurt and almonds

snack: pudding

dinner: bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with cheese.

I packed other protein snacks snacks with me. I am in the throws of PMS and there isn't enough food in the world to satisfy me this time of the month. I hate it. I don't feel my restriction anymore.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 2/27/18 5:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I've done the group active classes before. I don't mind them but they are only in the evening at my gym. I prefer to get to the gym first thing in the morning and start my day that way.

I probably spend too much time on cardio and not enough time on strength training. Will have to try and balance it better.

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active