What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 2/20/18 5:23 am

Good morning everyone. Hope that you all had a great weekend. I am trying to get everything done before I head south. So much to do and I leave tomorrow.

I hope that someone will continue the thread while I'm gone.

Today I am going to the gym, cleaning, packing, doing laundry, and so last minute paperwork.

The eats today are up in the air because I am trying to finish off what is in the fridge so maybe some deli rollups, salad, eggs.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 2/20/18 6:28 am

Even though I was just in Florida for 10 days, I would love to go back. Good luck getting ready today cravings.

I am sick of being sick. I was in bed most of the weekend. Was able to work yesterday but in bed pretty early. Working from home today as now my 9 year old is sick too. I have sprayed everything down with Lysol and am washing down everything with bleach. Haven't exercised since Friday and am feeling pretty pathetic! Feeling very sorry for myself and wanting comfort food.

Here are my eats for today:

breakfast: greek yogurt

snack: premier protein drink

lunch: leek and potato soup

snack: greek yogurt

dinner: cheese omlette

I threw away cookies today because I was the only one eating them LOL ...

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 2/20/18 9:09 am

That virus going around is awful. Stay strong Lee-Ann. Chili is a good comfort food, also Shepherd's pie with Green Giant Bacon and Cheddar mashed cauliflower on top. Good for you for throwing away the cookies. Get lots of rest and fluids, the gym can wait.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/20/18 7:00 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have my second midwife appointment today. I think I'm in for a wait because they said they are already running behind.

I also want to go to the dollar store to pick up some bins to organize our medications and vitamins. I need to move them to a safer location because they are currently in my bedside table.

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - cheese and crackers

Lunch - egg salad

Snack - leftover beef and peas

Dinner - tbd. I just realized I didn't pull anything out.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/20/18 9:10 am

Meg are you still feeling good, no morning sickness?

CC

Meggles07
on 2/20/18 9:54 am - Canada

CC I had about 7-10 days where I felt pretty good, no morning sickness. And then I had two little episodes the last two nights. So I'm hoping that's just a little blip :) my food is 95% back to normal, so that feels really good too!!

crqvingchange
on 2/20/18 11:58 am

That is wonderful. A few blips isn't too bad. Probably it's just baby Thor saying he wants you to drink more fluids, lol.

Meggles07
on 2/20/18 4:29 pm - Canada

Yes, more water... Or more chocolate ;)

Most Active