What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Meggles07
on 2/16/18 5:41 am - Canada

Good morning!! :)

We went for dinner at the keg last night and it was as good as I hoped. We get gift cards for Christmas and save them for our late Valentine's day. I have lots of leftovers so I can keep enjoying today ;)

Question - I have had very bad heartburn the past 2-3 nights. This is very unusual for me. What do you take if you have heartburn these days? I had a bit of prevacid left and I've been taking that with some success. I also picked up some Zantac yesterday but it didn't seem to really do much. I'm going to see my midwife next week and my doctor the week after so I'm looking for ideas on what to ask for :)

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt, banana

Lunch - tbd

Snack - egg salad

Dinner - leftover steak

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/16/18 12:26 pm

My doctor was not happy with me continuing to take prevacid because he thought it interacted with one of my other medications. I now take Pantoprazole. I take one at night before bed. If I didn't take it, I would get reflux in the morning while I am exercising in the pool.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

T-MAC
on 2/16/18 6:42 am - Niagara Falls, on

I am 2 weeks pre-op

So Far today I have had

1 Vanilla Optifast with 300ml water

crqvingchange
on 2/16/18 12:23 pm

Welcome T-MAC. How are you holding up on the Opti? Vanilla was not my favourite.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

T-MAC
on 2/16/18 1:39 pm - Niagara Falls, on

I find it tastes good chocolate especially. Vanilla isn't bad. I drink it straight with cold water only

__

Most Active