What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Jo0710
on 1/24/18 7:38 am

The pain in my muscles is real today! That trainer worked muscles I haven't worked in a long time hard. lol I had to drive to my office today (an hour away) and my shoulders/arms ached the whole way. Then I just went to sit on the toilet and OUCH my legs! lol I love it though. I've missed that. I'm not going to the gym today because I'm out of town all day today and by the time I drive back and forth I'm pooped. I'm going back tomorrow to work with the trainer again. I've decided to hold off on hiring her for a few months. We have too many extra expenses coming up with soccer fees for both kids, tryouts and registration for my son for competitive ball again and this year is his first year for trying out for a AAA hockey team so... my money is all gone! lol

I was super hungry yesterday and I'm hoping my pouch settles down with the hunger today.

B: Protein bar

S: 1/2 premier and cashews

L: slice of pizza no crust and 1 piece of toppings only

S: 1/2 premier and cashews

D: xlarge egg on pc menu multigrain/quinoa bread (overeasy egg)

Cals 918, Protein 72, carbs 59 - fiber 9 = 50 net carbs for the day

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 11:40 am

Love it when we find out we have muscles we didn't even know we had. Trainers can be expensive. Right now I'm doing my own thing at the gym. If I wanted motivation, all I have to do is see all of the young women working hard and showing results. I'm old, but my brain hasn't figured that out yet, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TheRealMeWithin
on 1/24/18 2:14 pm - Canada
RNY on 06/02/17

Been a while since I've had a small pouch day. Don't know why I feel so 'hungry' lately. Usually when I get like this it lasts for maybe 2 days, but this has gone on more than a week. I hope it passes.

Went do the gym and did arms (man do I lack arm strength) and 30 mins on the treadmill.

Food (turned out to be different than I planned when I started the day, so different from what I posted on a separate board):

B- Chocolate/Peanut Butter protein powder with unsweetened almond milk

S- Banana

L- Leftover Chicken

S- Sliced apple with peanut butter

D- 4oz steak with green beans

S- Plum & S/F pudding

Surgery Jun.2/17 at TWH ----- HW 215 - SW 197.2 - GW 125 CW 124.6

Pre-Op=8.8lbs --- Optifast= 8.4 (was on it for 9 days due to cancellation)

M1 - 20.6... M2 -10.2... M3 -8.0... M4 -5.8... M5 -9.0... M6 -5.2... M7 -7.0... M8 -2.2... M9 -0.9... M10 -2.6... M11-0.6... M12-2.0

https://trendweight.com/u/6ffd55753da24d/

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 5:50 pm

Arm strength is what I'm working on now. It's pathetic how little weight I can lift with my biceps. I will keep at it and hopefully get some guns, lol.

So far today has been another small pouch day. I haven't had 2 of my snacks and really I'm not hungry.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active