What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Jo0710
on 1/23/18 12:32 pm

Late today but been busy with work and the GYM! Went to the gym and worked with a trainer today. Wasn't in as bad of shape for weights as I thought I'd be after being a total slacker. I loved it. Having issues walking down the stairs now but oh well. All good. Thinking about having her 2-3 times a week for 8-12 months. Tighten up on my legs and arms because those I believe I can tighten. There's no hope for my stomach or breasts. Oh well. :) Going back to see her Thursday because tomorrow I actually have to go into my office which is an hour away.

Food:

B: Protein bar

S: cashews

L: Extra large egg over easy on PC blue menu multigrain/quinoa bread

S: premier protein

D: Making tacos for the kids and hubby so I'm having extra lean ground beef, tex mex cheese, peppers, onion, salsa, bit of sour cream, shredded lettuce and some hot sauce as a salad

Cals: 961, protein 77, carbs 62, fiber 12 so net carbs is 50grams right on.

Tomorrow's a pizza lunch at work so I'll more than likely pack left overs and eat them instead of pizza toppings.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/23/18 12:37 pm

I love that feeling where your legs are sore because you really worked them. I'm sure Ginny and Leeann know that after doing 5k in the morning.

Taco salad is one of my favourite meals.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active