What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 1/14/18 4:08 am

Good morning everyone. It's a cold one out there. Heading out to the gym in a little while. I keep saying I'm going to go in the sauna, well today's the day, lol.

This afternoon DH and I are going to the movies. We like the VIP movie theatre because he can get a beer and the seats are roomy and recline. I will have a couple of bites of his popcorn, but may bring my own snack.

3.5 years post-op the eats today are:

B. Decaf throughout the day. Starbucks sous vide egg white and red pepper bites. Not the best choice, but not the worst. I will get them on the way to the gym.

L. Burnbrae egg patty sandwich on a Smartbun with 1 slice bacon (I will eat 1/2 and have the other half for a snack later)

D. Asiago chicken sausage, mushrooms, peppers in Marinara sauce with a little Parm sprinkled on top.

S. The other half of the egg sandwich. May take something to the movies to snack on (I have some nice turkey jerky)

Totals: 908, Carbs 68, Fibre 22, Fat 50, Protein 76 (May add in a protein shake)

E: 1 hour on the elliptical and then weight machines

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/14/18 4:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good grief CC. I'm awake but not up if ya know what I mean. No gym on Sunday. I should but .... meh. Maybe hot tub but I don't know how cold it is out there. Do a work out for me.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/14/18 4:23 am

Ginny, you're killing me, lol, a workout for me AND one for you. I'm wide awake and DH is still sleeping. If I don't go to the gym I'll end up waking him up. Poor guy needs his rest. You enjoy your lazy day ;).

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/14/18 7:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not a bad morning so far -- washed my shower curtain and shower tiles. I hate that job. Note to self -- no white tiles in the future. I think everything should be dirt coloured going forward. Our cars, house decor, clothing lol. One of our pups is black and white, the other is red/brown. You rarely notice the brown fur, but black fur shows on everything light and white fur shows on everything dark.

Tonight we are going to my aunt's house for dinner. We haven't seen them since Christmas so I'm looking forward to it :)

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - homemade banana muffin

Snack - cheese sandwich

Lunch - chicken and sweet potato

Snack - peameal bacon

Dinner - chicken and Greek salad

Snack - fake cheesecake with homemade strawberry sauce (I ran out of cherry)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/14/18 7:54 am

Totally agree with having everything dirt colour. My former dirt coloured car never looked as dirty in the winter as my current car does.

Your menu looks good Meg. Are you feeling better?

Meggles07
on 1/14/18 7:59 am - Canada

I'm feeling pretty good, thanks for checking on me CC :)

Last night I actually ate my dinner in one sitting... I'm hoping this is a sign that I'm moving on to the next phase. I'm a little scared because some people have said they get really hungry. I would like to just go back to post-WLS normal :)

crqvingchange
on 1/14/18 8:10 am

Baby may have other ideas, lol. Make sure that you are on top of your calcium and protein. Have you told Guelph yet? I'm so excited for you two.

Meggles07
on 1/14/18 8:15 am - Canada

My protein is good, calcium has been okay -- especially because I was drinking milk for some meals :) I couldn't stand my chewable calcium, but that was okay yesterday too.

I had an appointment at Guelph to get their prenatal diet package :) My three year follow up is in March, so I will see all three then as well.

We are very excited as well -- my mom is absolutely going crazy with excitement too. I send her regular updates lol.

Most Active