What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/10/18 3:31 am

Good morning everyone. We've hit hump day. I started to feel more like my old self, although the cold is still giving me sniffles.

Today i'm going swimming, then yoga, then to the gym. Inbetween I'm meeting friends for coffee. Some cleanup and paperwork will fill up the rest of the day. DH is still sick with this stupid cold. Yesterday I picked him up some spicy Chinese food and I was so proud of myself for making my own healthier, spicier version. Small victories.

3 years post-op, the eats today are:

B. Decaf coffee, protein coffee

B2. Poached egg on smoked salmon with a little Hollandaise, slices of avocado.

L. 1/2 of a burger that is stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar, green onions, jalapenos, bacon. Thick slice of beefsteak tomato. 1/2 of a Smartbun. I am really liking this and it is very dense and filling.

D. Leftovers from last night. Filet mignon stirfry with red peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, lots of garlic, chili oil, ginger, LC Hoisin sauce. 1/2 cup of GG riced cauliflower made into fried rice.

S. 1/2 of a Burnbrae egg patty sandwich on 1/2 of a Smartbun with 1 slice bacon. Protein coffee shake.

Totals: 984, Carbs 62, Fibre 23, Fat 56, Protein 82

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/10/18 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Off to a doctor's appointment shortly. While I'm there I'm going to get the blood work requisition for my three year followup appointment. I can't believe it has been almost three years already. Feels like last week.

I didn't make it to the grocery store yesterday so if I'm feeling up to it I'm going to try going after my appointment.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - cheese and crackers

Lunch - leftover beef stroganoff

Snack - fake cheesecake

Dinner - probably beef stuff again

Snack - cocoa almonds

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/10/18 5:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Another nice mild day. Been to the gym already and feeling good!

Getting into the groove at work, projects are slowly starting to come in. Having said that, not much to do today, work on some templates for the new bidding system I mentioned last week.

Eats look a little crazy today - trying something new.

B1 - 1/3 Carb Killa protein bar (was so hungry on the way to the gym, hadn't really planned on this, it was in my lunch bag)

B2 - chili

S - 2 oz blueberries, 100 gr greek yogurt

L - 4 oz sautéed chicken, with red pepper/onion and cheese and sour cream

S - 4 slices deli turkey, 30 gr of herb and garlic cheese

D - chicken Caesar salad

S - clementine

Total Cal 1463, Carbs 72, Protein 136

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 1/10/18 7:43 am

Good looking stats for maintenance and someone as active as you

leeann73
on 1/10/18 5:47 pm

I wish you could prepare my meals. So yummy

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

leeann73
on 1/10/18 5:53 pm

Late to the table. My eats are crazy. Gym in the morning then work

b - protein drink

s - protein bar

l - celery soup and protein drink

s - protein bar

s - 4 turkey pepperettes

d - taco meat with lettuce, cheese, tomato and sour cream

s - dangerous grazing of nuts and 2 pieces of salami

i am soooooo hungry. I hate when I get like this. Too lazy with the drinks and bars. I know I need more real food.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/10/18 6:09 pm

Good to see you Leeann. I am one of the laziest cooks out there. My burgers are basically a cheeseball that I sliced up (it was leftover from the holidays) and stuffed into burgers. You can have them bunless, they are pretty tasty on their own. Deli rollups can be fun. Roll with cheese, or cream cheese, or honey mustard (most have very few carbs) or pickles. I like pepperoni rolled up with mozzarella and then warm it up in the microwave. You can buy egg patties already made in different flavours. You just microwave them for 90 seconds. Microwave with cheese on top or a slice of precooked bacon, or both. We've got lots of ideas here.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

RosieBelly
on 1/10/18 7:24 pm

The Smartbun numbers look really good. Where do you buy them?

referred Jan 2016 intake May 2016 left programme returned June 2017 final pre-sx class Oct 2017 surgeon appt Oct 2017

Opti Wt Nov 4/17 226 lbs BMI 45 Sx Wt 212 lbs RNY surgery Nov 23/17 M1 -18 M2-9 M3-10 M4-8 M5-6 M6-7 M7-6 M8-3 M9-1(so far) Down to within one pound of my goal and 99 lbs down from my highest weight. I was not a fast loser but who cares as long as you get there! I know the newbies check the trackers and the signatures so although I kind of lost track of how the rest of the weight came off, you should know that it was not fast and furious but it was slow and steady!

current BMI 24.7 that, my friends, is NORMAL!!! Strong is the new pretty!

crqvingchange
on 1/10/18 8:51 pm

I buy them at Low Carb Canada online. They are pricey, but I'm worth it. I can only eat half of a bun with something on it (egg, hamburger, or deli meat) At 72cal for a whole bun and 10g of protein plus 12g of fibre it can fit into my menu. In Florida I was able to buy them in most health food stores. They come 4 individually wrapped buns to a package.Right now they are $8.09.

Most Active