What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 12/15/17 5:11 am

Yay it's Friday. Good morning everyone. Going to be a busy day, but I like it that way. This morning I'm going to the gym for a nice long workout. Lunch with girlfriends. After lunch I'm getting my hair done. This may take a while because I have not seen my stylist in 7 months and she will want to correct everything the other stylist did in the States. Tonight is date night with DH, live music and dinner.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, and lots of decaf throughout the day.

L. Shrimp Egg Foo Yung, or Shrimp Chow Mein (no noodles)

D. I'm leaning towards fish and a salad

No totals for today because I'm not sure of the exact menu, but it will be protein forward.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/15/17 12:28 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Didn't want to leave you hangin' here by yourself CC. I planned and brought my food for the day, and haven't eaten one darn thing on plan! WTF?! I just want to go home, get my jammers on, turn the fire place on and snuggle my girls.

My Trucker had to deliver to Ottawa yesterday, he has family there so he is going to stay and visit with them, likely home tomorrow. So its perfect for just me and the girls. Chloe is using Stella as her pillow, they love laying in front of the fire!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/15/17 2:29 pm, edited 12/15/17 6:30 am

What gorgeous brindle pupkins. I could see where you'd just want to snuggle them.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Nikki101
on 12/15/17 1:58 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I've been away... again. This college strike really messed us students up! they've extended our semester and next too by the sounds of it. 6 weeks of exams and assignments crammed into 4.

I've been very off plan this week... about all I can stomach is crackers and soup... oh the joys of morning sickness (found out I'm pregnant on Monday). It's mostly just intense nausea! today has been decent but I've had crackers and mostly just broth and chicken of chicken noodle soup.... with a few bites of veggies and probably a noodle or 2.

Took chili out for dinner, mostly turkey but I threw 1 can of kidney beans in the pot... 1 can in a huge pot.... with lots of turkey!

crqvingchange
on 12/15/17 2:38 pm

Congratulations. I hope the morning sickness passes quickly.

Be kind to yourself. Try to get lots of rest and stay hydrated. School is stressful, especially during exams, but you are the most important priority.

Big hugs.

Most Active