What are eating/doing Wednesday (Dec. 13)

Ginnny
on 12/13/17 4:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! More snow over night, my Trucker is out shovelling now! I'm excited for this afternoon. I found a place that does Body Composition (BodPod) and RMR testing. My appointment is at 5:30. So no gym this morning because you can't exercise for 14 hours prior to the test, and I'm supposed to fast for five hours. Ugh, this afternoon will be hard because my water bottle is my best friend! Its especially tough these days because I'm just not busy at work and it drives me crazy. I'll report my results later tonight. I'm a little nervous about finding out what my RMR actually is because I'm pretty sure I'm not eating near enough and will have to figure out how to up that with good stuff - the thought of that has me a little freaked out. But knowledge is power, right? Also, I'm interested to know how accurate my Garmin scale is as far as body fat and muscle mass goes.

Post Op 20+ mos

B - 1 egg, 1/8 cup egg whites, slice of cheese, 2 strips of bacon

S - Premier Protein, 127 gr of strawberries, 4 tbsp. whipped topping (may save this snack for after supper)

L - chili, 1 slice multi grain toast (to help me last through the afternoon)

S - FASTING (Booo!)

D - homemade beef stew

Total Cal 995, Carbs 82, Protein 84

This is a little higher carb menu but I'm trying to play with my menu as I've mentioned recently.

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/13/17 6:15 am

Ginny that's exciting. I'm really anxious to hear your results. Where did you find this place. I looked for one here and didn't see anything. Fasting is a pain. I do it every 3 months for my bloodwork.

Yesterday I went to a new gym and used the machines for an upper body workout. The membership is really cheap, but you get what you pay for, lol. The machines are good, but everything else is lacking. They are very disorganized. I figure it's worth it if I just use the machines.

Today I'm going to go to a yoga class, and then to the gym after. Of course there is also the dreaded paperwork.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day

B2. Peameal bacon and a fried egg on 1 slice Dimpflmeier Protein Bread

L. Tuna salad

D. You guessed it - Crabcake with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise (they are on sale and I bought 8 - I need to put some in the freezer because this could get boring pretty quickly)

Totals: 966, carbs 43, fat 51, protein 92

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/13/17 6:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC. It's called MedPoint Fitness and its in downtown London. They are a full service private medical clinic.

The tests are $100.00 each but if you do two at a time you get a 10% discount and there is a third one you can opt for and if you do you get 20% off. The other one that I'm not going to do right now is a Fit 3D test. It basically gives a full 360 3D image of your body with stats so you can know what areas to target. I can see where this might benefit someone looking to get into body building or something but for me right now I'm more interested in my overall body composition and of course the number of calories I should be eating.

https://www.medpoint.ca/

Good for you for going to another gym. I know your exercise is restricted right now but its good to keep moving the parts that you can!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/13/17 12:38 pm

Thanks Ginny. Maybe that will be a Christmas present to myself, lol. Let me know how it goes.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active