What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 11/13/17 3:48 am

Good morning everyone. I had a really nice weekend with family. Got to see my brother and his family for Remembrance Day Services, and we went out for lunch afterwards. Yesterday was a visit with the inlaws which I survived, nuf said.

This morning I'm going swimming, then calling the nice dishwasher repair man. Apparently my own repair man can't figure out what's going on, lol.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day with PP Vanilla used as creamer

B2. Grilled Jerk Salmon with a poached egg on top and a little PC Hollandaise

L. Kale/Spinach salad with mini peppers, sliced grilled chicken, avocado, WF Honey/Dijon salad dressing

D. Lillydale turkey slices with gravy, GG mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheddar

S. Protein Coffee

Totals: 980, Carbs. 28, Fat 47, Prot. 104

Have a great day everyone. Time to break out the cute scarves and gloves.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/12/17 8:39 pm

RNY 8 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning CC

Nice looking menu.

I really enjoy remembrance day services, So much to be thankful for

EATS will be light today as I'm dealing with a bit of nausea

B - Premier protein

L - Home made tuna salad ( if I can stand the smell while making it )

D - turkey burger patty with mustard

S - Greek yogurt with a TB of walnuts times 2

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories -976 Carbs - 57 Protein - 112

crqvingchange
on 11/13/17 4:52 am

It was a lovely ceremony Birdie. It opened with a prayer for peace in the world without the horror of war. Also to grant the world's leaders cooler heads.

Hope you feel better soon.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/13/17 5:13 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Snow again this morning!! Thankfully I left a little early and seemed to beat most of the traffic. And we got our new snow tires so I felt safer on the drive. I have a meeting this morning in a different building -- maybe a 5-10 minute walk outside. Is it acceptable to wear my boots?? I don't want to wear my little ballet flats in the snow...

We had a lovely day yesterday with our friends. We ended up going for lunch, doing some shopping, and then just hanging out at our house for the afternoon. Last night I just chilled on the couch and went to bed early. Feeling pretty good this morning :)

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - ham salami sliced meat stuff (you can tell I don't really know what it is)

Lunch - turkey pepperettes

Snack - cheese curds, pepperoni

Dinner - tbd, possibly random leftovers but I hope not

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/13/17 6:51 am

Of course it's acceptable for you to wear your boots. You proudly wear and flaunt your cute winter look. Plus I want you to stay warm, lol.

Meggles07
on 11/13/17 7:47 am - Canada

lol I want to stay warm too!! I was bundled up in two sweaters and a coat on Friday as it's a 15 minute walk from my car to my office... I think I'm going to have to invest in some long underwear though.

Unfortunately my boots are not of the cute variety. I love them because they are warm with a fluffy lining, but they are heavy trudgy boots.

crqvingchange
on 11/13/17 7:53 am

My go to are fleece-lined leggings. I wear them under pants, without pants with a long top or short dress, under my PJ's when I'm really cold. Let's not forget fleece-lined tops as undershirts. I think I have them in every colour. Yes I have a transfer addiction from food to buying warm clothing.

Meggles07
on 11/13/17 7:58 am - Canada

Shopping is definitely an issue. I literally just called to cancel an online order because I have bought too much lately and we have things we want to save for in the upcoming year. Do I really need a super soft, cute, pullover sweater with an adorable dog on it? Yes. But no. ;)

Most Active