I have a date! Woot

oneatatime
on 11/2/17 11:06 pm
RNY on 09/01/17

Congratulations Penny. That is so exciting and right around the corner. Yahoo!!!!

Enjoy your night out!!!

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Choose happy.

Opti -10 / M1 -25.5 / M2 -10 / M3 -14.5 / M4 -13 / M5 -10 / M6 -5.5 / M7 -9.5 / M8 -13.5 / M9 -0.5 / M10 -2.5 / M11 -2.5 / M12 +2 / M13 -5.5

Century Club and Onederland in month 7!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/17 7:40 am

Thank you. I am beyond excited.

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/17 3:10 am
RNY on 03/26/17

Oh the Keg, that's where I had my food funeral lol, have a keg size mojito for me lol

All kidding aside, enjoy your evening and I wish you the very best with your upcoming surgery!

Take care, Sonja

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/17 7:42 am

Thank You!

The Keg has always been one of our special dinner places. In the future they have good salads as well.

happypants
on 11/3/17 12:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Congrats on getting your date!! that's wonderful.

Just few things.... lots of people do have problems with steak, others with chicken some do with fish some pork etc. The point I'm making is everyone is different. Some people really suffer from dumping syndrome, I never have and literally can eat anything I like.

You will not know what things are going to be like for yourself until you live it. Ones life doesn't end at surgery and another begins. you will still be the same person post op, you will simply not be able to eat more than a few tablespoons of food per sitting.

I ended up purchasing my Bullet at Value Village because once you start eating solid food you wont have much use for it after that unless you have wee children or are planning to then :-)

Anyway totally thilled for you.....enjoy the crazy ride you are about to take...totally life changing

See ya on the bench!

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/17 2:35 pm

Thank you Anne. All wise words. I am ready for anything my journey those at me. I have been ready for this for 16 years. Hee hee

Sounds like you must have gotten a deal on that bullet which is great. Our whole family likes smoothies so it will get alot of use still after. My daughter wants to start protein shakes in the morning and hubby is adapting the new lifestyle as well which is great.

I took the two hour drive one way to pick up my Opti fast today. They said I had to pick it up from the hospital. Anyway, the first one goes down tomorrow. Woot.

Penny

Teena D.
on 11/6/17 7:49 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I don't have many problems but to be honest I have more problems with Chicken than steak. I love steak!!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Char8420
on 11/4/17 6:26 pm

Congrats!!! And enjoy your dinner-I have heard also that people have probs with steak after surgery. I am on optifast-HATE the vanilla with a passion-chocolate is quite good though. I have surgery Nov 8...

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/17 8:15 pm

That' very exciting! You just have 4 days to go.

I have not tried the vanlla but chocolate is good.

I hope everything goes great and want a full report for me on the 22nd. Lol

Penny

Most Active