What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 10/13/17 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

YAY Its' Friday!

Well Good morning! Rain rain go away. You coulda shot a cannon off at the gym this morning and not hit a single soul! I kinda like it that way though! We are supposed to go camping this weekend, last of the season. We are thinking about bailing because of all the rain. Two big dogs either confined to the trailer or out in the rain and then stinky wet in the trailer....YAY!! LOL We are prepared to go but can just as easily "un-prepare".

Post Op RNY 18+ months

B - 1.8 oz chicken breast, 1 HB egg (which do I eat first? )

S - greek yogurt and Premier Protein

L - chili

S - 2 pepperoni wrapped mozza sticks

D - shepperds pie

Total Cal 942, Carbs 51, Protein 101

Have a good weekend everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 10/13/17 6:10 am - Orillia, Canada

Too funny Ginny. I'm tired and had to read it twice - lol.

Cloudy hear too with a chance of meatballs. If it doesn't rain, I'll be cutting the grass. I think I'd be unpreparing as well although board games or cards sound fun. I guess the dogs don't play.

B - protein shake and black decaf

S - hard boiled egg (going to try again; didn't sit well last time)

L - 1/2 a protein bar (unprepared, again!)

S - the other half

D - Salmon and a vegetable

S - Skyr and strawberries

Calories: 800, Protein: 94, Carbs: 37. All water and vitamins

Like many of you, I signed up as a CAMAW (might have got that wrong). If you'd like to share some of your go-to's to prepare, I'd appreciate it. I'll still have a protein shake in the mornings during the work week and stick to meat, fish, chicken, cheese sticks, plain Skyr with nothing added, eggs with few condiments and keeping to the 3/4 cup mark. I will prepare this weekend anything in advance to make it easier during the upcoming week.

Enjoy your day and weekend!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 10/13/17 8:41 am - Canada

I'm starting CAMAW next week as well. I don't really change a lot, but I drop anything carby that has snuck back in. This weekend I will be boiling eggs as I find them handy and filling for work. I also want to buy some lunch meat for snacks. The dietitian likes when I add salty foods to help with my low blood pressure. I have lots of greek yogurt, cheese sticks, turkey sausage, and frozen beef products to keep me going through the week. I've been using up all the non-CAMAW things so they don't tempt me - like protein bars, nuts, fruit, etc.

crqvingchange
on 10/13/17 7:43 am

Hey guys. Ginny I vote for the last camping weekend. Enjoy the fall colour, the crisp fall air and walks with a very good umbrella. If it rains hard, soap the dogs up before their walk and give them a walking bath, lol.

I have been back for a week, but so much to get done around the house.

Today I am going to continue to remove the layer of thick dust around the house. I love my husband, but dusting is not his thing and after over 4 months that layer of dust should be classified as science experiment. I may have to wear a Haz-Mat suit.

This evening DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music. I may have to get up and dance at the table. Not on the table.

Post-op 3 years.

B. Fried egg, 2 slices of bacon, half of a P28 bagel. Decaf with Premier Protein Vanilla as creamer.

L. Spinach salad with cucumber, red peppers and goat cheese, grilled salmon, and Skinny Girl Poppyseed dressing

D. Beef brisket, gravy, side salad (I'll bring my own dressing)

S. Lots more decaf and I'll finish up the Premier Protein Shake.

E. Dancing and Dusting

Totals 1052, carbs. 39, fat 56, prot. 104

Have a great day everyone.

Linda M.
on 10/13/17 8:56 am - Orillia, Canada

Welcome home. I'm sure your dust bunny missed you.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Monica9811
on 10/14/17 7:15 am - Peterborough, Canada

Welcome back Cc we have missed you. 4 months is a long time. Hope you got all the dust bunnies!

Meggles07
on 10/13/17 8:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm so happy it is Friday!! We are going turkey-day part two tomorrow with DH's family. I really want to take the day off to just veg but we left early last week because their plans were all over the place and we wasted several hours, so we can't bail this weekend.

I feel so behind in everything and I want to tidy up the yard but it keeps raining. Rain rain go away!! lol. I want to rake!!

Welcome back CC -- saw your other post :)

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - hot cocoa, peanuts

Lunch - pepperoni and cheese

Snack - turkey sausage

Snack - pepperoni and cheese -- for those wondering why I've been doing two snacks, the first one is at work and the second is when I'm driving home in traffic.

Dinner - tbd - hopefully something beef related

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

leeann73
on 10/13/17 1:24 pm

I wish I could commit to excercise the way you do. Incredible

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active