Found an amazing site

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/17 7:08 am, edited 9/9/17 5:21 pm

Hey Ontario Peeps- good morning!

I found an awesome protein powder that is 0 carbs and fat.. and mixes so well .. I had it in my coffee this morning I actually heated it in the microwave for 30 secs...and it was fine!! High quality.. and Canadian!!! You can add it to soups .. make hot chocolate or buy the flavoured ones ( nothing fake).

ProteinCo online- free delivery on your sample packs!

UPDATE: there is a sale going on --- I just bought a huge unflavoured one and got 20% off but you can get it on the sample packs too!

Had it in tea... still awesome---- next hot cocoa!

Update Cocoa: it was so good! I tried it in really hot cocoa and guess what... perfect - no caking! First you mix it in 3 T milk

.. then add to hot liquid!!

Jules2177
on 9/8/17 5:55 pm

Can you please tell me - what is the name of the unflavoured powder? Did you buy a sample pack to try the different ones? I am looking at the site and there are so many products, it a bit overwhelming. Thanks :) Julie

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/17 6:03 pm

Hey Jules:

The sample pack I got had like 8 flavours. FREE SHIPPING $19.99 - discount 20%

This week I ordered the huge bottle of unflavored and got 20% off also. Shipping $10.00

Go to the whey isolate under weightloss.

PROTEINCO WHEY ISOLATE.

I have been using the unflavored all day and it has been the best I have ever had. I mix it with milk, with peanut butter and cream cheese. Mixes so well and 27 grams Protein for 30 grams - 0 carb ) sugar 0 fat 110 calories.

Jo

Most Active