Manitoba!!

kaykaytea
on 8/30/17 7:54 pm

Hey, so I've been on here for what feels like forever and never actually been active but with my surgery quickly approaching I thought it would be a good time to see if there was anyone else on here currently enrolled or completed the Manitoba program. I am finally done all the hard work and waited what feels like a life time and meeting with my surgeon tomorrow to go over final details and book a date! Not going to lie starting to feel pretty overwhelmed and shocked that its about to happen so soon. Any way I'm just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me and if anyone knew of a support group in Winnipeg or surrounding area?

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
-
Rabindranath Tagore

Teena D.
on 8/31/17 6:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I know the quick link calls this page the Canada forum, but it's actually the Ontario Forum.... You may have more luck finding a support group on the Manitoba forum. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/MB/

Having said that, we've all been there, and this forum is fairly active so please let us know how things go!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Teena D.
on 8/31/17 6:38 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Looks like the Manitoba page is very quiet but apparently they have a Facebook page and meet monthly. Good luck!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active