What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 8/29/17 3:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16-1/2 mos

Good morning Gang! I absolutely crushed my step goal yesterday. We did 6 kms at lunch yesterday which is pretty good because I thought we were moving pretty slow!

Off to the gym this morning, and skipping the lunchtime walk today. Will get out for morning and afternoon break and we usually do 2 kms for those walks so will still get in plenty of steps.

B - 4.25 oz chicken breast

S - 90 gr pot roast

L - taco salad (cukes, 4 oz ground beef, catalina, cheese), 2 oz strawberries, 3 tbsp. light cool whip

S - 5 slices deli turkey and 1 slice of light marble (why do they put an odd number of slices in the package?)

D - bacon wrapped sirloin

Total Cal 1039, Carbs 23, Protein 128

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/29/17 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I have an interview with a recruiter. It's for a two month contract at a university. It's not something I was looking for, but I would do it for two months :) It's also more of a commute, and the traffic is really awful driving that way -- I used to work somewhat in that area before.

Today begins operation "Kick my butt in gear"... I've hit a new high weight "oh ****" point. My plan is to go back on CAMAW with maybe a few nuts added in (because I have them to use up).

Post-op, two years and five months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - bacon jerky

Lunch - maybe a restaurant

Snack - turkey sausage

Dinner - bunless burgers

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 8/29/17 6:54 am, edited 8/28/17 11:59 pm - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

After such a great weekend away, and it only being Tuesday, I'm look forward to the long weekend. Doesn't say too much for work ethic. And if I hear another radio host talk about the end of summer (shorts until November people), I will scream and look like a crazy woman in her car.

B - protein shake and extra large decaf. black

L - 7 shrimp

S - 3 shrimp and an Armstrong cheese stick

D - 7 Italian chicken meat balls with steamed green beans

S - Skyr with frozen berries

Calories: 615, Protein: 99, Carbs: 25. All water and vitamins.

After a three week stall, I finally made it to 75 lbs. (193). My next "goal" is to get to 175 lbs. and I'm not in a hurry. It will take a couple of months and I'm thankful for every pound. My only struggle is not with food but with a regular exercise routine. It's as simple as cleaning out the spare room so that I can lay down my Aeropilates machine and get my daily whole body workout. I know it will make a significant difference. As I know to be true, I need to "Just Do It" ... maybe after the long weekend as it is the end of summer you know - lol.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Ginnny
on 8/29/17 9:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Honestly Linda, don't beat yourself up about the exercise routine! Exercise will have little impact on your weight loss. It is good for both your general health and mental health, but many have gotten to goal without adding in regular exercise. Whatever you do choose to add to your routine make sure it is something sustainable. You would hate to add in something and quit after a few months or a year as that may impact weight gain.

Your daily menus look great! Staying with those is what will get you to goal.

Keep up the awesome work!

OrangeBlossom17
on 8/29/17 8:31 am

Good morning,

i am 5 days post op RYN. My goal for the day is to have 60gr of protein and 1L of water.

Yesterday I joined my DH and kids at the cottage. I plan to nap often and recovery.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Most Active