What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 8/18/17 4:06 am, edited 8/18/17 6:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16+ mos

Good morning and TGIF! I've been rogue the last couple of days as I had a girlfriend come in Tuesday night and we spent Wednesday lounging by the pool! Which means I didn't really do any planning for yesterday! So I just threw the protein in my lunch bag and logged as I went. Didn't turn out too bad.

Back to diligence today. Took a break from the gym and man was it nice to get the extra 40 mins of sleep and shower and eat at home.

Today's plan

B - 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg white scrambled, slice of cheese and 2 strips of bacon

S - skyr vanilla with 2 oz raspberries (these berries are mutant size LOL)

L - 3 oz chicken, 109 gr cucumbers

S - deli kielbasa, slice of light marble cheese

D - taco salad

Total Cal 980, Carbs 38, protein 91

Have an awesome weekend! I'll be playing in my final ball tournament of the year! Hopefully we pull out some wins!

Cheers

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

leeann73
on 8/18/17 5:15 am

The scale is stalled and I have been running this week so it makes me mad. But I know that is life and it will all balance out in the end. Given my pouch issues, I am going to take it easy and try a full fluid day.

Exercise: 1/2 hour run/walk program (done)

breakfast: greek yogurt

snack: fat free pudding with protein powder

lunch: protein shake

snack: greek yogurt

dinner: roasted red pepper and tomato soup

water - need to increase this as I have not been getting in my full 8 cups which might be leading to the 3 day constipation issue - argh.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Linda M.
on 8/18/17 6:03 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Friday - already. Literally TGIF. For some reason I have been dreaming like mad and wake up tired because I have been doing so much. Last night I was vacationing in the tropics. This morning I'm jet lagged - lol.

B - 2/3 protein bar

L - chicken salad

S - Armstrong cheese stick

D - 6 Italian meatballs with green beans (had left over Swiss Chalet chicken and salad last night as I forgot it was in the fridge from the night before.

S - Skyr and unsweetened applesauce

Going to the Big Feastival this weekend. It has been held in England and was founded, in part, by Jamie Oliver. First time in Canada. Music, cooking, tasting, stuff for the kids - great venue and no rain in the forecast!

Calories: 758, Protein: 68, Carbs: 45. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your weekend.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 8/18/17 6:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going out for lunch today and then out shopping. Then tomorrow I'm going home. My mom and brother are coming to stay with us for a few days as they have some doctor appointments.

I'm not looking forward to another long drive tomorrow but we get to see puppy 2's littermate for a play date. They are also getting a new puppy so I can't wait to meet her!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - turkey sausage

Lunch - restaurant tbd

Snack - cheese whisps, maybe a protein bar

Dinner - unknown at my mom's

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 8/18/17 6:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Off for a walk shortly with the dog. Just some housework today. Home tonight.

b greek yogurt, craisins(out of everything else)

l leftover chicken stir-fry

s baby bel

d steak, mushrooms,cabbage salad

s ?

Have a good day everone

Jo0710
on 8/18/17 6:52 am

Morning everyone!

Woke up this morning 2lbs lighter than yesterday. Must have been all that walking and arena stairs I did yesterday! :)

Today I'm working and have to be in the office till 1:30, going to watch my son's camp showcase from 2-3pm and then I'm back to wor****il 4:30. My son has a baseball game at 6pm for playoffs. it's run tournament style so hopefully they do well. Once they lose 2 games they are out. They still get to go to provincials labour day weekend even if they don't win.

B: premier protein and decaf coffee

L: left over naked burrito (Bean, rice, cheese, tomatoe, green pepper and hot sauce)

D: 2 eggs

S: 1 cake protein bite and premier protein

Cals; 707, protein 86, carbs 34

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

leeann73
on 8/18/17 11:11 am

The naked burrito sounds good

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active