What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 7/17/17 3:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 15 mos

Well here it is again, Monday. Ready for the gym, just having my coffee. Cardio this morning and a walk at lunch. It's supposed to be super humid today so don't know if I'll get my 5 kms in at lunch but will sure try.

Had a good weekend of camping. Weather was super.

B - 1 egg western

S - devilled egg, cherries

L - cobb salad, homemade, 2 oz romaine, 2 oz chicken, 1 egg, 1 slice bacon, ham, cheese, ranch dressing

S - deli turkey with mustard

D - taco salad

Total Cal 1067, Carbs 45, protein 99

Have a good day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

leeann73
on 7/17/17 4:29 am

Busy work day with kids baseball tonight. Not prepared food wise so it is pretty prepared. 4.5 months out.

Breakfast. Greek yogurt

snack: protein shake

lunch: Greek yogurt

snack: protein bar

dinner: not sure yet

without dinner I am at 640 calories and 73 grams of protein

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Meggles07
on 7/17/17 5:58 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have to take puppy 2 to Oakville today for his six week surgery check up. I dread the drive and he usually gets sick in the car. I will be bringing lots of towels. I also have a few house things I want to do. I had a huge nap yesterday so I didn't get much done. I feel better today, so I will take advantage of that.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - cheese, almonds

Dinner - more chicken

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Jo0710
on 7/17/17 7:03 am

Took my son to his hockey camp for the day this morning. He had to be on the ice for 8:30 so we had to be there around 8am so it was an earlier morning than the last 2 weeks have been. My daughter is doing her first camp this week (she's 4.5) and I'm so nervous! lol I hope she likes it - I'm almost at the point where I may email them to see how she's doing just so I'm more at ease! My son will be tired as he has a ball game tonight and we have to be in St. Thomas for 5:30pm and ball games go for 2 hours some days. Early to bed for both of them hopefully as soon as we get home. I'm working till 4;15 then I'm going to pick my daughter up from camp on my way home.

I have my 6 month follow up in Windsor on Wednesday with the doctor and dietician.

B: Premier Protein & decaf coffee

L: 3oz of steak, 1/2 baked potato with cheese and onion on it.

D: Premier protein

S: Source greek yogurt and small iced coffee from tims with splenda

Cals: 824, Protein 100 and Carbs 49

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 7/17/17 7:30 am

Hi all,

Ginny, glad you had a nice time camping. I was planning on going bike camping today but now the weather channel says it may rain tomorrow so I may put it off for a few days.

Yesterday I rode my bike for 32 km; about half of which were super hilly and very difficult. I made it up more than half the hills, but others I had to walk my bike both up and down hills, lol, as they were too steep and I'm scared to go too fast on my bike on winding trail hills. I thought I'd sleep like a baby but was up until 4:30 AM so super sleepy today and not sure I could manage a long ride on such little sleep.

At almost 24 weeks post op, here is my menu:

Breakfast: decaf with premier protein, 1/2 cup plain Skyr yogurt with 1/4 cup blueberries.

Lunch: Steak (if home), pepperette with babybel light cheese if bike camping

Supper: Shrimp (if home), Beef jerky (if camping)

Snack: Strawberries (if home) Pork rinds (if camping)

Exercise: swimming (if home) long bike ride (if bike camping)

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

on 7/17/17 8:42 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Feeling terribly sluggish and aching all over this morning. Didn't eat very much yesterday either, don't know if that could be the reason. At least I got all my protein in, thank god for Premier Protein!

Today's eats:

B: Chocolate premier protein w/ 1tsp instant hazelnut coffee

L: 1 Hard boiled egg, 0.5oz pistachios, 1 mini chicken sausage, 1 mini cucumber, 1 babybel

D: 1 Cup spinach, 10g feta cheese, 1.5oz chicken souvlaki, 1 hard boiled egg, 10g salad dressing

S1: 3oz Plain greek yogurt, 10g sugar free maple syrup, 1.5oz blackberries

S2: Protein bar

Totals: 943 cals, 50g carbs - 26g fiber = 24 net carbs, 103g protein

Most Active