What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 7/11/17 3:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY 15 months post op today

Good morning! I'm up and ready for the gym thought I would post first. I did my measurements last night, last time was May 11. Surprisingly they didn't change too much I sau surprisingly because I've noticed that my size 8 pants aren't fitting like they used too. I can put them on and off without unbuttoning. It is possible that my darling Trucker is not consistent with the placement of the tape measure. The thought of fitting into size 6 is crazy though!

Anyway the menu (higher calories today)

B - 4 slices bacon, oikos greek key lime

S - 2 HB eggs

L - Zuchini lasagna

S - 4 slices deli turkey , 30 gr old cheddar

D - chicken breast with 1/2 cup of stuffing

total cal 1049, carbs 49, protein 102

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/17 4:18 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Good morning everyone!

Just another work day for me. My assistant is away next week though, so I'm thinking I may stay later today to get further on some of my claims and hopefully close out June this week.

On the menu today we have...

Breakfast - Premier protein shake & 1 cup strawberries

Lunch - 2 cups butter chicken (some leftovers from last month I found in the botom of the freezer), along with 1/4 cup rice

Supper - 1 baked salmon piece (haven't weighed it yet as it's still frozen in my fridge), and a salad with romaine, tomato, onion and mushroom.

Snacks - 1 cup baby carrots with 2 tbsp hummus

- 2 ryvita crackers with 2 wedges of laughing cow light

- 12 peanuts & 6 cashews (only if needed)

I'm thinking tonight I want to tackle re-organiziing my kitchen. Sibling finally agreed to using about 1/4 of our cold storage room for all my goodies that i've accumulated so far. (Vitamins, premier protein, another cannister of vanilla protein, unflavoured protein, SF syrups, SF freezies...etc) We moved in a few months ago and I haven't had a real chance to get things put exactly where I want them...but I think this week it will all get sorted.

birdiegirl
on 7/11/17 11:57 am

GREAT pre surgery menu Tanya. It's so important to get your head in the game as soon as possible. Then keeping it there!

ready-4-new-start
on 7/11/17 4:49 am - Canada

Good Morning, 15 months post op today hard to believe. Haven't been around lately been so busy.. after work my daughter wants to go to the beach which is hr away spend few hrs there get home late then off to work in the morning it's been nonstop.. just wish the weather was warmer for the beach.. last wee****lebrated got dressed up and we went to swiss chalet because I lost half of my body weight from my height weight 179lbs from surgery 150lbs. Can't believe I am 179lbs haven't seen that number since I was 10. Would like to lose 20 more lbs not sure if I can so my next goal is 10lbs.. My dog that was diagnosed with autoimmune disease is doing better is she stable vet starting to wean her off the meds hopefully she will go into remission but her Life expectancy is unknown.

Breakfast protein shake

snack Greek yogurt

lunch salad with chicken

dinner chili

snack greek yogurt

have a great day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Meggles07
on 7/11/17 5:24 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going out for dinner at the Keg tonight for my birthday. DH surprised me with homemade chocolate peanut butter cups last night. They are so good so I will have to monitor my intake.

I don't have a lot of specific plans today but I have another meeting with my advisor tomorrow so I will have to make sure I have everything ready for that. I also want to pop over to the grocery store and get some ribs that are on sale.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - peameal bacon

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - steak

Snack - if needed

All water and vits.

Kathy1212
on 7/11/17 9:32 am

Happy birthday! The homemade pb cups sound yummy!

Have a great day!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 7/11/17 10:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Birthday. Enjoy the Keg

Linda M.
on 7/11/17 6:22 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

My stall has abated, at least for today and I'm down 2 lbs. Meeting my local WLS buddies tonight for coffee at 7, so I thought I would walk to Timmy's at 5, (3 km.), meet one of the gals at 5:45 for a continued wal****il 7. She's going to bring me back to my car and all is good. Remember when we used to walk to get places? I live out of town, so a car is a necessity. But being able to leave it and at least walk one way to a destination and get a drive back is much better than going up and down my dead end street that accesses a highway.

B - 1/2 Premier protein bar

S - 1/4 protein bar

L - 1/2 cup roasted chicken with low fat mayo and 1/2 oz. goat cheese

S - 1/4 protein bar

D - 1/2 cup roasted chicken with low fat mayo and 1/2 oz. goat cheese

Calories: 669, Protein: 64, Carbs: 28. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy the sunshine until the rain.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Kathy1212
on 7/11/17 9:38 am

Ginny, congrats on the pants being loose. Size 6 IS crazy, I can't even imagine (I can't imagine size 8 for that matter, lol).

Yesterday I did a lot of busy work to prepare for my upcoming bike camping trip. I set up my tent to make sure all the parts are there, set up my new mattress pad and summer sleeping bag, tested a cat can alcohol stove (it needs bigger holes), and washed and maintained my bike (with Dad's help as I had no idea how to tighten the brakes on my own).

Now I just need to make another batch of jerky and zucchini chips and I'll be good to go! So excited.

Breakfast: 2 cups decaf with premier protein shake as whitener, steak.

Lunch: Steak.

Supper: Shrimp

Snack: Greek yogurt with berries.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 7/11/17 9:43 am

Working today but doing a re-do on my birthday because yesterday was crappy and no one felt up to celebrating. lol My son has a ball game tonight at 6pm so I have to get him there for 5:15pm somehow after working till 5pm. May have to have someone grab him from our house if I can't get someone to cover me for 30-45 minutes today.

B: Premier protein and decaf

L: Chicken, cheese, onion, cucumber "salad"

D: 3.5 ozs Tenderloin steak, onion, 1/2 of a potato with cheese

Cals: 791, Protein 82, carbs 44

The potato may come out of the dinner if I'm full after the steak

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active