What are you eating/doing Monday?

on 7/10/17 4:37 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Post Op VSG 9.5 Months

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday was a weird day eating-wise, I felt so hungry for some reason and just wanted to eat everything in sight, lol. Maybe it's because that time of the month is coming up...focusing on lots of protein today to try and keep my hunger at bay. Trying to get in enough fiber focusing only on protein is hard though and veggies and fruits only give you so much when you're focusing on protein... how do you all like to get your fiber in each day?

Today's eats:

B: Chocolate Premier Protein shake w/ 1tsp instant hazelnut coffee

L: 3oz chicken souvlaki, 3oz steamed broccoli, 0.5oz feta cheese

D: 3.5oc cubed steak, 1 over easy egg, 0.5oz cheddar cheese

S1: Protein Bar

S2: High fibre muffin, 2oz strawberries

Totals: 947 cals, 37g carbs - 19g fibre = 18g net carbs, 112g protein

Have a great day everyone!

Meggles07
on 7/10/17 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

After months of searching we finally bought a new (to us) minivan. It took us forever to decide what kind of vehicle we wanted - I think we test drive everything ;) lol. I'm really excited and I'm hoping we got a good deal. It seems too good -- it only has 40,000kms on it. Most vans we looked at had 120,000 or more.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - ham, cheese

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - ribs and veg

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/17 5:49 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Well, I still haven't figured out my fitness pal...but this week I have started measuring my food! The weekend was so busy with errands plus shopping for my sister's trip next month that today I'm just pooped!

Work as usual until 3:30 and then home to take the dog for his walk....probably going to do some heavy duty reading for the evening.

Breakfast - 1 cup shreddies, 1 cup sKim milk, apple

Snack - 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with sugar free syrup for flavour

Lunch - (leftovers) corn from 1/2 cob, 1/4 cup sauteed mushrooms, 4oz steak (it was sooooo good)

Snack - 1 cup cherries

Supper - 1/2 cup carrots, 2 mini potatoes, 4oz steak (last of the leftovers)

Patm
on 7/10/17 6:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Remember to keep up your fluids. Often when our bodies tell us we are hungry we are really needing fluids.

Started the morning with being woke up by a construction crew wanting us to move our car. They are now drilling the sidewalk. I do not work Mondays and was enjoying sleeping in.

Off for a walk. If the noise continues we are going to a movie

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l chicken, mayo, yogurt

s keilbassa

d pan seared cod, yellow beans, salad

s tea

cal 827 carb 60 prot 80

Linda M.
on 7/10/17 6:18 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Busy weekend. Yard work and thorough house cleaning to prepare for the baby shower, then, because of rain on and off, we ended up having it at my daughter's house. I did over 15,000 steps on Saturday, ate mostly protein with a bit of salad, and am still holding. I'm taking Ginnny's advice and will concentrate on just protein for the week to see if I can jump start myself, although I will still have a few carbs. in order to soften the food. It was nice to hear some positive comments about my weight loss, although someone asked if I had been ill - lol.

B - protein shake

L - 2 oz. roasted chicken. 2 oz. goat cheese and a tbsp. low fat mayo

D - same as lunch (going to a funeral visitation after work)

S - 1/2 cup Skyr plain yogurt

614 calories, 64 protein, all water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Jo0710
on 7/10/17 11:07 am

Today has thrown me for a loop. I didn't do groceries on the weekend because of a ball tourney for my son. Our truck was broken into last night and of course my husband forgot his wallet in there and that was taken and a guy was using our credit cards to pay for everything. Just tapping for $80-$90 transactions at gas stations all over the city. :( It was about $1000 worth of money taken from the cards before finally they shut them down and realized it wasn't us. Had to go to the ministry to get his license, etc and have called banks, Equifax/Transunion etc. The worst part is, the London Police won't do anything about it even though at the one location, they remember what he looks like, remember he tried to use many credit cards AND they have him on camera. They said they only investigate if the credit card companies want them to! WTF! He also stole 3 pairs of sunglasses, my husband's wedding ring and his watch I bought him for Christmas. He took them off while working at the ball tourney and just put them in his centre console. :( It'll all come back except for the glasses/watch/ring and that's under our deductible.

To top it all off, it's my birthday today! lol I haven't planned anything for any meals and realized I had run out of my premier protein. lol

B: Sunflower seeds

D: I've asked for steak and potatos but we will see what happens.

S: premier protein (when I actually get to Costco tonight for more)

Nothing tracked as today has thrown me for a loop. :(

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active