Introduction

Kathy1212
on 7/4/17 9:06 am

Welcome Katie,

I had a very hard time giving up pop at first, as I really loved my diet coke and diet ginger ale. Once you're off it though, the cravings for it go away.

I ordered some diet coke for the first time with my birthday dinner last month, really enjoyed the first sip or two, and then didn't want any more.

I fluctuate between liking bottled water plain, or with sugar free flavorings, like crystal lite, etc. I actually like the koolaide brand sugar free water flavorings, especially the cherry, lol. I can't drink it every day though, as I get sick of it quickly.

I also have Gatorade G2, but only if I'm out on my bike for more than 2 hours.

There are loads of herbal teas that are caffeine free. I really like the licorice spice, chocolate chai, and fresh ginger tea (made with fresh ginger root).

You'll find what appeals to you, don't worry.

Good luck with your journey!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Caff
on 7/4/17 5:35 pm

Hello!

Pop was my drug of choice - Coke Zero.

It's tough but you can do it! Inquit and fell off the wagon several times, but I'm now on a two-month streak.

You've come to the right place for support!

Referral - 05/16, Orientation @ HRH - 19/08/16, Surgeon - 06/04/17, NUT/SW/RN - 26/6/17 VSG - 11/10/17 Pre-Op - 27 lbs M1: 22 lbs M2: 14 lbs M3: 11 lbs M4: 13 lbs M5: 9 lbs M6: 9 lbs M7: 7 lbs

steventhomasusa
on 8/18/17 12:22 am

Hi every one,

My name is Steven Thomas and i am new to here.

Most Active