What are you eating/doing today - Friday!

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/17 4:56 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Morning everyone!

Just work today until 3:30 and then housecleaning so I don't have to do it this weekend. The dog also needs a bath...but I may do that tomorrow morning.

Yesterday, my only addition to the menu was a square of vanilla cake at our Eat Together celebration....too sweet, so only ended up finishing half.

Today...plan of attack is!

Breakfast - Shreddies with milk & Blueberries

Snack - Granola Bar

Lunch - Leftover pasta from last night

Snack - Yogurt with a kiwi

Supper - I honestly haven't thought this far ahead yet, my sister is working so I'm on my own. I may end up making a salad again.

Meggles07
on 6/30/17 5:29 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We had originally planned to go to Michigan today to pickup some equipment, but that fell through so we decided to go to Niagara. I will do some shopping on the US side and stock up again. I told my DH that he is limited to buying less than six bags of chips -- he loves getting all the different flavours there. Thankfully chips don't tempt me.

Breakfast - cheese stick, pepperette

Lunch - I'm thinking Olive Garden

Snack - something I pick up there

Dinner - TBD

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 6/30/17 5:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

DH made breakfast this morning. He made scrambled eggs. I still have a love/hte with scrambled. Today definitely hate. Hard to plan a menu when I am feeling nauseous.

Costco today and going to see a rec centre to check out Pickleball.

b scrambed egg, 2 sausages

l not sure my stomach is too upset

s turkey kielbasa

d stir-fry chicken. Cooking extra chicken to take camping next week.

s tea

Keep dry everyone

Ginnny
on 6/30/17 5:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14+ mos

Happy Friday everyone!! Can't wait to get outta here and start the weekend festivities.

Today is the last day of our monthly step challenge so I did cardio at the gym this morning to get those steps up!! Will get out for my walk at lunch too. I have no idea how the other teams are doing. Winners will be posted on Tuesday!

Heading camping for the weekend so its unlikely that you'll see any posts from me. I have a terrible habit of not eating enough on the weekends. Maybe in the fall that will change, but in summertime we're always so busy. When I do eat I make the right choices but its definitely not on schedule like weekdays.

For today:

B - premier protein shake

S - skyr with blue berries

L - chicken with sautéed peppers/onions, 1 oz shredded tex mex

S - 30 gr old cheddar, 6 sweet potato wheat thins

D - cheeseburger sans bun

Totals - Cal 1097, Protein 127 carbs 43

Have an awesome Canada Day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 6/30/17 7:54 am - Orillia, Canada

Happy almost Canada Day!

It's been a busy week at work - everyone trying to get everything finished and shipped before the weekend - then it's Independent Day in the U.S. which also kept businesses shipping earlier. Thankful for the business though.

I'm working all day and Hugh has the day off so ... he needs to finish packing the trailer and do the grocery shopping (my usual job). It sounds mean, but I think it may be the source of me smiling so much (lol).

B - protein shake and black decaf.

S - Skyr and blueberries

L - 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

S - Skyr and blueberries

D - Will be travelling to Peterborough and will try to eat 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese again or some turkey breast and cheese.

Calories: 552, Protein: 82, Carbs: 35. All water and vitamins.

I had my dietician's appointment yesterday and it was both informative and confusing. I'm going to post separately to explain.

Enjoy your long weekend and I will "talk" to all of you on Tuesday.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Kathy1212
on 6/30/17 9:33 am

Hi menu friends,

Another rainy day here; bleah! I hope it will stop. I didn't go to the pool yesterday; instead, I warmed up with some bowling and table tennis, followed by some zombie killing . Yup, I fired up my old Xbox 360 with Kinect and leaped and lunged around like a lunatic for 45 minutes. I worked up quite a sweat and got my heart rate going, lol. It was a lot of fun but I'm always worried someone will see me through the windows, lol.

Yesterday I didn't eat nearly enough calories or protein so have to do better today. That's twice this week I've not hit my goals, which is weird for me because I've never had a problem with it since maybe week 1 post op. This is day 4 of a headache, so I think it's affecting me. I used to get headaches every single day...migraines, and when they went away it was like a miracle. I hate that their back. I think weather or atmospheric pressure is causing them. Or it could be I'm sleeping weird and hurting my neck; I have two problematic discs that often cause neck pain and headaches.

My meals for today:

Breakfast: 2 cups of decaff with 160 ml of premier protein. Babybel light cheese.

Lunch: Greek yogurt with blueberries.

Supper: No idea; maybe shrimp. I have some leftover burger patties but it's not appealing to me today.

Snack: zucchini chips, jerky (if I need the extra protein).

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active