What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 6/29/17 3:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14+ mos

Good morning menu mates! Soooo tired this morning, but here I am dressed and ready for the gym. Maybe I am a little cray cray!!

not really feeling it today but I know once I get there and do it, I'll feel better.....(keep telling myself that between yawns)

Nothing on the go work wise, will be a long boring day, and it doesn't look like I will be able to get outside for my walk, but you know the weather in SWO, can change every 5 mins.

Food for the day:

B - 2 HB eggs

S - cherries, 6 slices deli turkey

L - zucchini lasagna

S - 30 gr old cheddar, 6 sweet potato wheat thins

D - grilled chicken with sautéed onions/peppers, 1 tbsp. sour cream, 1 oz tex mex cheddar

Total Cal 981, Carbs 64, Protein 89

Not the greatest stats but meh

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/29/17 4:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Off to school today to drop off some stuff. My laptop battery is no longer charging which makes it pretty useless. I also have some books to clear out.

I went to soccer last night and my knee held up but I ended up getting kicked in the ankle. It was swollen last night so I iced it a bit. We will see how it feels today. It was 3 on 3, so we ran for most of the game. I keep saying this but I need to get my butt in gear and start running and lifting weights again.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - peameal bacon

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - beef roast

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Kathy1212
on 6/29/17 10:46 am

My laptop battery suddenly stopped charging too! Weird, lol. Is it hard to replace them?

Sorry your ankle was hurt.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Meggles07
on 6/29/17 2:05 pm - Canada

It's not hard to replace them, but a new battery is $150... Just not good timing.

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/17 5:31 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Yesterday, I stuck to my plan...except lunch I ended up having just the Patty instead of half a bun...by the time we got out to the food I just wasn't feeling it. I also got burnt to a crisp and won three prizes in the raffle drawings. Today is eat together day sponsored by Loblaw and so we're having a celebration here at the office. (Around 68% of Canadians eat alone daily!).

So here's the plan so far!

Breakfast - my sister's leftover supper from last night (chicken and rice)

Lunch - pizza at work...will probably have 1-2 slices and some fruit (will come back and update if this changes)

Supper - Alfredo pasta sauce with shrimp/mussels and scallops, a little bit of ravioli if I'm not still stuffed from lunch

Snacks - I have blueberries and yogurt with me today

Kathy1212
on 6/29/17 10:48 am

I had no idea so many of us ate alone. I actually like eating alone so I don't have to be tempted by other people's yummy foods, lol.

Your supper sounds amazing. Yum!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/17 11:54 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Hey Kathy, I was surprised too and kind of saddened by it at the same time. I'm lucky enough that I eat breakfast and lunch with my coworkers (we start at 630 and 730 in the morning, so most of us have breakfast at 830 am together)

Most suppers I eat alone, except when my sister is home and then we eat together...phones away and tv off!

Linda M.
on 6/29/17 6:23 am - Orillia, Canada

Ginnny, I love your varying names for us: Pouch pals (my husband calls you my pouch posse), menu mates - how about food followers? I really appreciate this thread.

Had dinner with my girlfriend at the vegan restaurant and it was really good. I even got to watch her drink wine - lol. Then we went for a 90+ minute walk along the waterfront. We determined that as of this weekend, we have known each other 40 years as we met when we both started working at the Science Centre. Just goes to show that life travels fast and we need to get on and enjoy it!

B - protein shake and X-large black decaf.

L - left over homemade baked falafel and salad

S - Plain Skyr and blueberries

D - Scrambled egg with goat cheese

S - Plain Skyr and blueberries

Calories: 524, Protein: down, only 66 (will try to get something else in), Carbs: higher, 38 (the falafel?)

The good news is that in my first meal out I drank lots of water with lemon before the meal, ate less than half the falafel patty and about 1/4 of the salad, and asked to take the rest home. I'm learning and listening. Life is good.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 6/29/17 6:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today. Last day for just over a week. Yeah for vacations. We ended up going out to dinner last night. I love cobb salad but it was huge so leftovers today

Swimming today. Just home tonight

b greek yogurt, granola, strawberries

l left over salad with some beef added to it

s turkey kielbasa, cheese

d sausages, salad

s tea

cal 1041 carb 44, prot 88

Jo0710
on 6/29/17 8:00 am

Working today like usual... lol however I made the last of school lunches for 2 months so I am HAPPY!!! Plus last drop off to school. My son has 5 weeks of camp this summer so I'll have to rush to get him off to those but it's better than getting lunches made and 2 kids dressed every morning. He gets himself dressed and most of those camp weeks, he'll buy his lunch I'm sure.

My kids school has a forest beside their school and my daughters class goes out daily so I promised her I'd go today but I'm dreading if it rains. I have to go home to change, go to the school for an hour and then go change back for work clothes and grab lunch. Busy busy. My son has a 3 on 3 hockey tournament tomorrow so I probably won't post as we'll be at the rink from 9am-5pm. He has ball practice tonight but I doubt it'll happen because of the rain.

I was in a stall and I increased my calories the last 2-3 days and the scale is moving again! yay - 111lbs lost since orientation.

B: Premier protein and large decaf

L: Buffalo chicken salad from pita pit since I'm running around

S: Peanuts

D: scrambled eggs/cheese with a bit of ketchup.

S: Veggie sticks (the crunchy chip like ones-they are in my stats but may take them out) and premier protein at some point too to get my protein up.

Cals: 869, protein 97 and 41 carbs

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active