What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 6/28/17 3:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14+ mos

Good morning and Happy Hump Day, we're almost to the long weekend, I can't wait. No gym this morning because I have a dentist appt. Didn't feel like running out the door at 6 to get both in. I'm not that cray cray!!

Got out yesterday and did 6.3 kms at lunch and another walk last night, over 18,000 steps....I like to see 20 especially since this is the last week for the monthly wellness challenge. I'm guessing my partner and I should come in around the 800,000 steps for the month, so we'll see if that's enough to win something!!

Eats for today:

B - 1 scrambled egg with a slice of cheese and 2 strips of bacon

S - skyr yogurt and blueberries

L - 5 oz chicken with stirfry veg (eat the chicken first)

S - 8 slices deli turkey

D - 5 oz grilled chicken with sautéed peppers and onion, 1 tbsp. sour cream

Totals - Cal 825, Carbs 33, Protein 104

So you know I do weigh/measure everything I eat and log it in MFP, I just don't always include the number when I'm typing it out here.

Have a good day all!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/28/17 4:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Up bright and early because we are getting our roof replaced (yay), and the roofers showed up already and are making lots of noise ;)

Today I have a doctor's appointment and then I'm going to try playing soccer again. We will see if my knee holds up. If I still have pain I have to go for an x-ray. I'm falling apart -- the consequences of carrying so much weight for so long.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - peameal bacon

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - beef roast

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 6/28/17 7:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Perhaps try some knee support. I have an elastic cuff for long walks when my knee is really bothering me

Nikki101
on 6/28/17 5:20 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Morning! Trying to get back on track but my dinner last night made me sick so today is a very light day. I intended protein shakes but I have to get milk so I had a few bites of a quest protein bar. Even that is making me feel a bit icky.

So, here's the plan so far.

B- about half a quest bar (need milk for shakes)

L- protein shake with some pb 2 and half a banana

S- Protein shake with pb 2 and other half of the banana, maybe some cocoa powder added

D - tomato soup ( it's here, the SO made it and I can't throw out an entire pot of soup)

I haven't figured out much else yet. If I'm feeling up to it I might try to cook a little protein but I think today my tummy just needs to take it very easy.

Linda M.
on 6/28/17 5:59 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning everyone,

I forgot my phone, so I am unsure of my calories and stats, but will put them into MFP when I get home. I am having dinner out tonight and scoped the vegan restaurant that has a falafel bowl with a brown lentil sauce and zucchini spaghetti. Either that or the falafel burger, without the bun and a salad. At least good choices and its great that you can scope things out online before you get there.

Today is my one year anniversary - not for surgery, but in joining OH. I can't believe what a help it has been to join, participate, ask questions, get and provide support - all during the process from beginning to hitting the losers' bench. A sincere thank you to all who have helped (and continue to help) me along the way.

B - 1/2 a Premier Protein bar

L - 1/2 cup of chicken salad with low fat mayo and an ounce of goat cheese

S - 1/2 cup of plain Skyr and fresh blueberries

D - Falafel and veggies

I will have all water and vitamins. My water intake is up to about 100 oz. a day and I'm still thirsty.

Enjoy your day. The sun's ashinin'

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 6/28/17 7:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The Star has an article about food people are eating and want to know the nutritional info. They did a veg 'beef' sandwich which came out to about 960 cal and over 1700 sodium. Do not understand the whole I want to be healthy but then they make it unhealthy!

Sun today and of course I am working. So tired of rain! Next week for my camp trip it was suppose to be all sun but of course they are now saying Wed to Friday rain. We will see how long we can take the smell of wet dog in a small tent.

b greek yogurt, granola, strawberries

l left over sheppard's pie, yogurt

s pepperoni, cheese

d I think chicken but will probably have to adjust this

cal 900, prot 99, carb 66

Nikki101
on 6/28/17 1:15 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

mind if I ask what granola you use? I've been trying to find a healthy one. :) thanks

Patm
on 6/28/17 1:18 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I make my own. I use sf syrup so it cuts sugar from it. I also use a lot of bran.

Flying Women's Granola

This is an Ontario site of recipes. I think you can still get access.

Nikki101
on 6/28/17 1:41 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Thank you! Everything I found used dates, sugar and was loaded with high calorie nuts. I have a few SF syrups, and stevia in liquid and powder form :) I'm considering running to the bulk barn now for ingredients! Lol

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/17 8:32 am, edited 6/28/17 6:03 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Hey everyone! Joining the morning food wagon...as an attempt to get in the habit for post op! This coming week I have told myself I must at least post what I plan, next week will focus on the stats!

Breakfast - 1 waffle with blueberries and a tablespoon of maple syrup (not the best choice, but it went in my mouth so on my log it goes)

Snack - protein bar from my desk at work

Lunch - bbq at work, will have 1 hamburger with half of a bun, no toppings (I like burgers plain), and not sure what else they will have... Edit...ended up having one and a half patties and a pear....everything else was chips and potato/macaroni salad which I just didn't feel up to

Snack - none today unless I get hungry and then I have some cashews in my bag.

Supper - salad!!!! Tomatoes with cucumber and mushroom and peppers on romaine... Olive oil & vinegar with pepper for seasoning

Not one of my better days, but I have had worse days, so I'll give myself that!

Most Active