What are you eating/doing (Thursday)

Patm
on 6/8/17 8:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

There is a guy in my office that has huge boxes of halloween candy all year round. I now avoid going in his office

Jo0710
on 6/8/17 8:37 am

I'm going to have to try this AMAW or the critters one too because cheese... :)

Working today till at least 2pm then I may leave and do some stuff at home. My son (8 in Aug) has a ball game tonight and ball pictures so we have to be at the diamond by 5:15pm so that means starting to get the kids ready to go around 4:30! lol I'm sure he'll be exhausted because he has a field trip that's outside all day. We've put sunscreen on him, he's wearing a hat, light coloured shirt and we've told him he needs to relax and not wear himself out but we'll see. Hopefully he'll drink lots of water. He's going to Clovermead which is a bee farm and outdoor play. So then the ball game goes till 8pm usually. He's playing a team we haven't played before so don't know what to expect.

B: Premier Protein

S: Peanuts

L: Buffalo chicken salad no dressing

D: Premier Protein (On the go if I don't get out of work on time or eggs if I do-premier is in the totals)

S:Syntrax Nectar twisted cherry while at the ball game (hopefully it comes today by mail because it didn't yesterday)

Protein: 622, Protein 96, carbs 23

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Ginnny
on 6/8/17 10:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Clovermead, do you live in this area? I'm in Dorchester.

Jo0710
on 6/8/17 11:46 am

I'm in London. :)

The kids end of year field trips this year are in pretty cool spots. My son (grade 2) is there and my daughter (JK) is going to Parks Blueberries. I can't go to either though this year. :(

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Ginnny
on 6/8/17 1:07 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Oh to be a kid again!!

Most Active