What are you eating/doing today ( Monday)

Patm
on 5/29/17 7:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. There is actually some sun today. My plants can dry out a bit. Not sure if my basil will survive. It is not very happy right now.

Out for a walk shortly. Hope to get out on my bike today as well.

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon

l tuna, melba toast

d chicken in salsa with cheese, asperagus

s tea

Jo0710
on 5/29/17 8:24 am

I'm back! After a weekend at the ball diamond and yesterday afternoon doing groceries/laundry and being in the pool with my kids I'm exhausted but tanned and happy lol. It was a great weekend. My son's ball team made it to the semi-finals but lost to a very strong team from Peterborough. They are playing teams that have tryouts in the fall and work out together during the winter. Our team got picked mid-April and majority play hockey all winter, so our team saying is "our baseball team has a hockey problem". :) Then my son plays on a fun 3 on 3 team and the won against older players 13-7 (not a good format for goalies).

Tonight my son has his last travel spring hockey practice and soccer practice so another busy busy night. After soccer I'll go for a swim.

B: 1/2 premier protein

L: 1/2 premier protein and veggies

S: 1/2 pure protein bar and splash protein drink through the day

D: 1/2 hamburger patty, cheese, ketchup and mustard

Cals: 668, Protein 88 and carbs 46

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active