What are you eating /doing Monday

Patm
on 5/22/17 8:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Victoria Day. Late start today. Need to get moving. The area we live in will become inundated with cars soon. We will not be able to move our car. Tonight fireworks. I can walk a couple of blocks and see them without going to the lake.

b greek yogurt, granola,

l salad with chicken

s baby bel

d pan fried cod, salad

s crackers and cheese

leeann73
on 5/22/17 8:58 am

Breakfast: 1 eye cracker with 1 tbsp peanut butter, half a banana, 1 source yogurt

snack: 1 egg, 1/8 cup milk, 1 oz cheese, 3/4 cup mixed fruit

lunch: 1/2 protein bar

snack: tuna pak

dinner: ????

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

birdiegirl
on 5/22/17 1:16 pm

Leanne, not good choices for breakfast. I saw you post this breakfast other days and didn't say anything hoping it was a one of.

Right now you will lose regardless. MAXIMIZE your honeymoon period and concentrate on dense protein. You will thank us for this when you get to goal and beyond

I would dump on the amount of sugar in your breakfast. It's also all slider foods.

Meggles07
on 5/22/17 9:07 am - Canada

Terrible rainy weather here today and for the rest of our stay. I can't wait to get home to see the puppies in a couple days :) I've been getting daily updates.

Might take a drive tonight to go for real southern BBQ. We went to an Irish pub last night to reminisce about our trip to Ireland. It has been good. I get a meal for dinner and then we split the leftovers the next day. We got four meals out of my dinner from the Mexican restaurant. Huge portions!! I can't wait to have normal, home cooked food. My stomach doesn't love me right now.

Breakfast - egg, turkey sausage, oatmeal

Snack - carrots and pb, cheese stick

Lunch - leftover Irish stew

Snack - salad, cheese

Dinner - BBQ??

Snack - protein bar if needed (I'm out of pudding lol)

All water and vits.

Jackie S.
on 5/22/17 10:17 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

Got up to take my first OptiFAST, then went back to sleep.. LOL

We are having our oldest daughters and soon to be son in law over for BBQ. Otherwise, cleaning the master bath and bedroom.

Opti all day :D

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

birdiegirl
on 5/22/17 1:10 pm

RNY 8 years 1 month post op

Afternoon

Busy day but I did plan my food early in the day.

B - Premier protein shake blended with ice

L - 2 cups of lettuce with chopped ham, hard boiled eggs and Bolthouse dressing

S - 1 cup of kale salad

D - 5 oz of beef tenderloin

Asparagus

S - 2 source 35 cal yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 798, Carbs - 34 Grams, Protein - 95 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

Smoka
on 5/22/17 6:54 pm
RNY on 09/12/17

Soooooo busy today! Went to the garden centre, got plants, designed and cut out a vegetable garden with the help of my husband. I haven't been on my computer all day so this is late...

Here is what I ate today - pre-op:

Breakfast - veggie omelette, strawberries, blueberries, banana and peanut butter smoothie

Snack - baked apple

Lunch - chili, sweet peas, celery, carrots with salsa

Snack - pecans, green smoothie with protein powder

Dinner -curried cauliflower and broccoli, salad

I hope everyone had a great day!

Most Active