What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 5/19/17 4:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 13 + mos

Good morning everyone. CC I hope you made it safely and that your dad is showing some improvement.

Well I finished my C25K program last night with the final run, man it was hot! The weather today seems a little more runner friendly! I really don't enjoy running but some of the group was talking about training for a 10 km. I think I will stick to my brisk walks and workouts at the gym. Less stress on the ol' joints! I ended up having 3 chicken wings for dinner, with a small bud light.

After work today we're heading to Lake Port State Park in Michigan for the weekend. Time to stock up on cheap cheese, chicken, yummy yogurt, and dog treats!! LOL

I want to get a pedicure at lunch today. I was so tired last night that I haven't really planned my day.

All I really have figured out yet is spag sauce, and a premier protein shake, oh and I think I have yogurt at work, and maybe a cheese snack. Maybe stop at the grocery store this morning for something a little more protein-y.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

G.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Smoka
on 5/19/17 4:28 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Sounds like you are having a great time Ginnny!

So I am a musician and with my business, I go to schools and put on interactive concerts for kindergarten students. I have two concerts this morning in Mississauga, so I have a very busy day!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day. I'm feeling great!

Here is my pre-op food choices for today:

Breakfast - Boiled egg, tomatoes, fresh fruit salad (blueberries, raspberries, banana, strawberries, melon)

Snack - cherries

Lunch - spinach salad, bean salad, veggies with pesto

Snack - crunchy curried chickpeas

Dinner - Beef stew (turnip, green and yellow beans, mushrooms), salad with pesto dressing

Meggles07
on 5/19/17 5:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I love the breakfast bar here... They have healthier-ish options. Nutritional status tbd, but they have the normal eggs and sausage, but also egg white omelettes, turkey sausage, and sugar free syrup. I was very surprised!!

Nothing planned for today. I might go check out a thrift store nearby, and I would like to hit up a pharmacy at some point. I discovered yesterday that this is not a pedestrian friendly place. They have hardly any sidewalks, no buses, and no taxis. I've only seen one person on a bike. So even though by map walking seems reasonable, I ended up walking on the road or in long grass at points. Had to keep checking for ticks and snakes. They do have Uber so I have to decide how much I'm willing to spend on that to get around.

Breakfast - egg white and veggie omelette, turkey sausage, 1/2 piece of raisin bread with pb

Snack - protein shake

Lunch - chicken and veg leftovers

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - tbd (I'm already tired of restaurant food)

Snack - pudding if needed

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 5/19/17 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

How much longer are you there Meg? Is your BF's meetings in one place all day? Could you drop him off so you have the car?

Meggles07
on 5/19/17 6:19 am - Canada

We are here for a week ****il next Wednesday). Unfortunately he needs access to the car because he has to be able to go between two locations (about 30-40 minutes apart by car), and be able to go for lunch or errands if needed. Since his company is paying for the car rental I wanted to make sure he took it every day. I'm hoping he gets tomorrow off so we can go touring.

I'll be fine. I just mapped it out and I can take an Uber to the pharmacy for about $6 and then there are some stores and shops nearby that I should be able to walk to. When I get tired I will take a ride back :)

Patm
on 5/19/17 6:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Ginny. I hear you about the joints. I would love to run but just running for a bus does me in. Have fun camping. I am looking forward to going in a few weeks.

Off on a long walk this morning. Dh and I realise we need to get into better shape. Taking the dog to be groomed. He has never been to a groomer before. He is very large and we have always done this ourselves. DH is hoping they can get more fur off than we can.

Costco later to see their plants and pick up a few groceries.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l salad with chicken, source yogurt

s a few cherries

d chicken, cabbage salad

s laughing cow, crackers

Jo0710
on 5/19/17 6:50 am

I work till 5pm today. Sick at a desk all day so that's crappy. I'm wearing a size 18 pant today and they are way too big. I have to hold them up as I walk so I'll be going for "lunch" and going to ricki's to buy a new pair of size 14 pants. lol oops to the size 18's. They were all that was clean this morning and I was in a rush to get the kids to school and out the door. I also need to buy a new shirt too while I'm there. So in order to get all my protein, I'm having 2 premier's today and I haven't figured out anymore cals but i'll get there. My hair is falling out like crazy. I went for a swim last night and showered right after and kept pulling it out. Then brushed it and another handful came out. :( I need to get my protein up so it slows down or something cause my hair is really starting to thin. If the temp goes higher I'll swim again today. My shoulders are sore but felt amazing to be in the winter.

B: Premier protein

L: Premier protein

D: 1/2 hamburger with cheese/ketchup/mustard (no bun)

S: 5 pb skippy bites

Cals 530, protein 77, carbs 19

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Linda M.
on 5/19/17 10:45 am - Orillia, Canada

Hello all,

I hope you enjoy your long weekend. Ours will be a work one, but what gets done in May doesn't have to be done throughout the rest of the summer.

B - protein shake and black decaf.

S - Skyr and applesauce

L - 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

D - 1/2 grilled turkey patty and 2 tbsp. salsa

S - Skyr and applesauce

Calories: 520, Protein: 70, Carbs: 49, All water and vitamins

• Pretty lightheaded today. I have a cold and took one Tylenol cold. I was coughing so much last night I was afraid I might throw up. Thankfully, I didn't and the cold pill stopped the nasal drip - hence the cough.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Jackie S.
on 5/19/17 6:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

I am on my third day of OptiFAST. Not struggling with hunger. Finding it very difficult that my teenagers consider a wholly liquid diet is funny. I feel emotional, maybe I am more afraid than I thought I would be, I don't know.

Went to see my girlfriend who also takes care of my CPAP adjustments. I am going to get to see her every 20lbs loss for adjustments until I don't need it anymore.

It sounds like you are having a good time and enjoying post surg. Good for you, I am really happy to se so many positive posts.

Have a GREAT long weekend!

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

crqvingchange
on 6/16/17 10:15 am

Hi Ginny. I made it safely, lol. The last month has been multiple trips daily to the hospital. I'm afraid this is the beginning of the decline for Dad.

When I am near WiFi I try to read the WAYE thread. Today I am borrowing a PC to post. Say Hi to everyone for me and tell them their posts are the highlight of my day.

Take care.

C.C.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active