What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Smoka
on 5/18/17 5:44 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Dear crqvingchange,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Take care. I also want to thank you for your words of encouragement. So many times when we are faced with a crisis we forgot about those around us. You have not, and that shows me the strength of your character. You are strong and kind. All the best.

Barb

Patm
on 5/18/17 6:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hope your dad improves when you get there. Take care of yourself.

Work today but leaving early. My DH is having laser treatments for glaucoma this afternoon and I am picking him up. He was so excited. After years of all my problems he actually had something wrong with him. Even if it is very minor. He rode his bike yesterday and found out just how out of shape he has become since retiring. We both need to get out and exercise more.

Scale is finally moving in the right direction. Pants starting to fit better except in the thighs. Hips and thighs are where I carry my weight. I have the skinniest shoulders!

b greek yogurt, strawberries

l chicken stew

s yogurt and baby bel

d sausage in tomato sauce, cabbage salad

s tea

Kathy1212
on 5/18/17 10:12 am

Hi all,

CC, I'm so very sorry about your Dad. Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you both.

I slept in again today. The pharmacist warned me that the new blood pressure pill would make me exhausted and sleepy but I never expected to sleep until NOON; wow!

I'm not sure what I'm doing today. Probably swimming, or walking in the mall, as it's pouring down rain. Is it safe to swim indoors during a storm?

Breakfast (slept in and missed it)

Lunch: 1 egg omelet with melted cheese

Supper: Salmon and mixed veg

Snack: Protein shake

Plus lots of herbal tea with protein shake as whitener and water throughout the day

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 5/18/17 10:21 am

CC - I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I couldn't imagine what you are going through.

I am working today but will leave around 4:15-4:30, eat dinner and if it's not raining will take my son to ball practice from 6-8pm. I'd like to get a swim in after as well. We will see what happens. The pool is at 77 so it's a bit on the cold side for me. lol

My body hurts again today. Really not sure what is going on with me. Maybe I'm getting sick. Not sure.

B: Premier Protein

S: 5 PB Skippy bites

L: Premier Protein

S: 5 PB Skippy bites

D: 1/2 homemade hamburger patty with cheese, tiny bit of ketchup/mustard

Cals; 684, Protein:84 carbs 28

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

OrangeBlossom17
on 5/18/17 11:38 am

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad CC. I appreciate all the support and encouragement you give me.

I am very late posting today it has been a crazy day. I would like to tell you all that I did a fabulous job managing dinner out last night but that would be a lie. I did order a salad but neglected to ask for dressing on the side. I gave into temptation and munched on the kids French fries.

Today's Pre-op

b- premier protein chocolate shake

L- hummus and veggies

D- at a friend's house tonight

enjoy this lovely day.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Daisydoo02
on 5/18/17 12:22 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Safe travels CC. Will be saying prayers for your Dad. Do take good care of him but also take care of you

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Most Active