What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Patm
on 5/8/17 6:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning CC and all. It is so easy to over due it in the garden at this time of year. I started weeding but quit after 15 minutes. I am going to try again today. I have an invasive weed I have been trying to get out of my rock garden for a couple of years. It has deep large roots that the plants run off. Every time I think I have all the root it comes back. I am at the point of destroying all the garden just to finally dig it all up. I will try not to do that.

Out for a walk today. We are going on a vacation at the end of August. DH thinks we can walk for long distances and it won't bother him. I have been pointing out that currently after 2.5 km he wants to take the TTC home. We will not be doing 9 km trails!

b greek yogurt, go lean cereal, blueberries

l deli turkey, mayo, source yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken, salsa, salad

s crackers, laughing cow

cal 1000, carb 71, prot 80

Cinderz
on 5/8/17 7:50 am

Good morning everyone!

My right leg is killing me and I'm moving like a turtle today

I was exhausted yesterday and never made it out to do my shopping or do any meal prep so that's my plan today...I'm winging my menu with what's on hand in the kitchen.

Thanks again to everyone for your support

b - skyr yogurt

s - cheese string and cucumbers

l - tuna salad

s - cottage cheese smooth salted caramel flavor

d - chicken breast with veggies

Have a great day everyone

crqvingchange
on 5/8/17 6:08 pm

You deserve a rest after yesterday. Your menu looks great for someone who is winging it, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/8/17 8:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 1 year

Morning everyone!! Late post for me today. Went to the gym this morning before work. I just grabbed a bra out of my dresser and through it in my gym bag with my work clothes. Well when I changed at the gym, the darn thing was waaaaay too big! I had to go to Walmart and buy a new one before coming to work.

Anyway, I'm writing my exam for my law course. Its a 24 hour open book exam but I'm not liking it one bit. It's like my brain just doesn't want to work today. Will go out for a run at lunch to clear my head!

B1 - 1/2 banana before the gym

B2 - 4.6 oz meatloaf

L - shepperds pie, greek salad

S - greek yogurt

D - Gravied hamburger (5 oz)

S- Premier Protein

Totals Cal 857, Carbs 56, Protein 114

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Jo0710
on 5/8/17 9:33 am

I'm supposed to play in the semi finals of volleyball tonight but I missed a step yesterday and my foot below my ankle bone hurts and it's really tender to walk on. I don't want to miss it but I don't know if I'd be much help if I can't move fast. My husband said - just think of what would have happened if you hadn't lost any weight! True. I'm worried it's broken but there's no bruise. Just swelling and pain. Pain to walk and pain to touch.

B: Premier Protein

S: Turkey pepperette

L: Homemade Chilli

S: Turkey Pepperette

D: Homemade Chilli

Cals: 589, protein 68 and carbs 41

I can now actually eat and get my calories up to the 600-700 range. My dietician said I'm a slow progression person so while people at the 3 months (this was back in April) mark were eating more, I can't and that was ok and to go at my pace thankfully but she wanted me at around 600 cals and I can do it now - yay! I'm still trying to get my protein up but it's coming. She said as long as I got 60grams she was ok. :)

Have a good day everything!

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Patm
on 5/8/17 1:27 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You might want to tay off it as much as possible until it heals. You can end up with added problems. I always hated ice but it does help swelling

crqvingchange
on 5/8/17 6:13 pm

Hope your foot starts feeling better soon. If it isn't better by tomorrow get it checked out. Great that you are able to expand your food choices. Guelph said to stay between 600-800 calories per day during the losing phase, and then to add once in maintenance.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 5/9/17 7:41 pm

Hurts today again but not horribly. I can walk but there is still pain there. I'm thinking it's ligaments. :(

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active