What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 5/8/17 4:05 am

Good morning everyone. I think I overdid it in the yard yesterday because I am limping around this morning. Maybe a swim and a pain pill will help. After swimming I have meetings and then I think I might just stay home and make some calls, maybe sit on my butt and do a bit of weeding.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as sweetener/creamer

Scrambled eggs with cheese

Salad with spicy tuna

Turkey meatball with spicy Marinara

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/8/17 4:18 am

RNY 8 years 1 month post op

Morning

Lots on the go today. Sounds like your body is trying to tell you something CC.

I have to give a shout out to CC and your recommendation for Bolthouse dressings. I've had them all now. Delish. I would serve them to company.

EATS

B - 4 oz of maple salmon

L - 3 Cups of baby butter lettuce with a handful of grape tomatoes

3 tb of Bolthouse Farms dressing

3 oz of lilydale pre cooked chicken

D - 1 Blue menu angus burger

Slice of tomato, mustard and pickles

S - source yogurt X 2 with a squirt of light whip topping X2

Sargento marble cheese snack with 4 low sodium triscuits

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 902, Carbs - 53 Grams, Protein - 84 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

Monica9811
on 5/8/17 4:30 am - Peterborough, Canada

I looked for the dressing on the weekend but only saw litehouse dressing in the cooler section where they sell Rene's?

birdiegirl
on 5/8/17 4:51 am

Yes, it's in the refrigerated section

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/17 7:05 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

none of our stores are carrying it any longer either, they all went to Litehouse. CC said she gets her at Sobey's so I will go to Foodland and see since they are owned by Sobey's and it's the only Sobey owned store we have up here. I am going to North Bay in a few weeks and they have a big Sobey's so if all else fails, they should have it or I will give up and just keep making my own avocado one.

Monica9811
on 5/9/17 12:42 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Found it at Foodland today. They didn't have Caesar but the salsa ranch looked good. Has anyone tried it?

crqvingchange
on 5/8/17 9:49 am

i bought it at Sobeys last weekend. i've never seen it at Loblaws.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Linda M.
on 5/8/17 5:52 am - Orillia, Canada

We've had so much rain that the only thing I did in the yard was run through it. I tend to do too much on Saturday and can't keep my eyes open on Sunday. Still in recovery mode, I guess, but energy is coming back. Yesterday I went through my dresser and closet (as well as two totes of clean laundry) and got rid of three bags of clothes, two bags of garbage - and there are still two totes left. This is something I vowed to do when I was off work (ha, ha), and have been putting off ever since. I'm clearly now a size 16 (new clothes that were bought at of hope, but remained too tight), and dresses that were just too clingy now fall nicely. I kept going into my son's room, while he was on the computer, showing him my "new" outfits. I'm not allowed in there anymore.

I forgot my phone at home, so I don't have the nutritional value, but I believe it is about the same as it usually is.

B - Protein shake

S - Skyr and applesauce

L - Crab meat mixed with salsa, hot sauce and a bit of mayo (I added it as a new "recipe" into the app. High protein, tasty and low cal)

S - Cheese string

D - Scrambled egg with cheddar and salsa and two slices of tomato

All vitamins and water. Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 5/8/17 6:05 pm

Love your lunch. You made me laugh out loud when I read "I'm not allowed in there anymore".

Meggles07
on 5/8/17 6:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on the go today. We ended up cutting the grass yesterday because it was turning into a jungle. I bought my SO a reel mower (human powered ) for his birthday last year. I actually like it. I do not like gas/electric mowers, but I was happy to use this one. Good workout too.

Today I have a doctor's appointment. Might ask him about changing one of my meds. I've gained about 5 pounds since starting it a month ago, but I don't know if it's the med, lack of activity, my eating, or all of the above.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - sausage, egg

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - beef and cheese

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active