TMi but need some help!

MonaLisaSmile
on 5/6/17 8:32 pm - Canada

No one likes to rely on laxatives....but for many of us it's our sad reality. I take 2 senekots each day....usually does the trick..if I need to break out another I will go for the milk of magnesuim first. Now this is me nearly 2yrs out. Early on I was pumping in everything but the kitchen sink....it was horrible. It will take you some trial and error to find your sweet spot. Beware the benefibre until you can get tons of water in. It has a bulking effect that I learned the "hard" way can be problematic!!!! Good luck!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

leeann73
on 5/7/17 2:02 pm

What a problem. I take a scoop of restoralax every day. I use to put it in my yogurt but now I put in my water bottle. If I don't take it I don't go. Bms have not been the same since surgery. Best of luck to you. It can be serious stuff for sure.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

lexxiblue
on 5/8/17 9:57 am
RNY on 01/11/12

Hey angela....congrats on your surgery! I'm 5 1/2 years out and for the first YEAR I lived on restorolax and swear by it...but we're all different....good luck!

lexxi

Most Active