First day of Opti

Christina.S
on 5/2/17 2:31 pm
RNY on 05/08/17

DAY 15 OF 22

Hold on honey it gets better. I know its hard, I know it sucks but reflect on the positive, reflect at the reasons why you have decided to walk this path and you will gain perspective. Surround yourself with everything and everyone you love or take a bath and be alone with your favorite scented candles do anything that brings you joy. I took many many baths and spent a long time reflecting and even talking to myself almost affirming that i can do this...its not easy but so worth it in more ways then one. I bought myself flowers and put them on my desk at work...WHATEVER it takes to get you though this. The first 3 days were the hardest keep up the broth and buy yourself some sugar free jello if you are allowed that helps me oh yeah lots of flavored tea and sugar free extracts.

Hope that helps You are not alone...You got this

Hugs

Christina

Wayne H.
on 5/3/17 12:02 pm
RNY on 02/08/17

Before you know it, you will be done and craving a Shake you no longer have. LOL

Consider the Optifast as the warm up for the Protein shakes and liquid diet after surgery.

I was on Opti for 3 weeks. I never thought I could do it but those things are very VERY Filling after you get into a routine on them.

Manda32
on 5/3/17 1:42 pm

The first couple days are the hardest! Took about day 3 for my body to get used to what I was doing, and would fill me up. Hang in there, its worth the challenges!

Orientation April 2016 - Final approvals December 2016. Surgical Class January 23, 2017. Met with Dr. Reed February 7, 2017. Opti start date March 1, 2017. Surgery March 15, 2017 (Dr. Foute-Nelong).

HW 348 SW 316 CW 191

GW 160

Most Active