What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 5/1/17 1:08 pm

I also love baby butter lettuce which I find makes a difference. Subtle nutty taste with a soft texture.

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/17 1:15 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I've had a few of theirs before and they were quite good given the calories. Will check our Sobey's one to see if they have it. Metro and Loblaws so far neither have it.

crqvingchange
on 5/1/17 5:14 pm

I buy mine in the produce section of Sobeys.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/17 5:27 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

We don't have a Sobey's here but we have a Foodland that is owned by Sobey's so will try there. Loblaws always had it in the same section you mentioned but none in almost a year now. I asked and the produce manager had no idea why they stopped getting it.

crqvingchange
on 5/2/17 6:18 am

I've never seen it in the Loblaws chain that I go to. I have seen the Litehouse dressing there but have never tried it. The only thing I buy at Sobeys is the Bolthouse dressing. I walk in grab a bottle and head to the checkout. I like it as a dip for cucumbers or peppers, on salad, even with shrimp.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/17 6:28 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

That's the same brand that both our Metro and Loblaws have gone to. I have never tried it either. Some of their flavours don't appeal to me. I will try Foodland next time I am in that neck of the woods since it's the furthest grocery store from where I live.

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/17 6:38 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

If ever you can't find it like I can't, this one is pretty good too. I just leave the cumin out as I prefer it without. I thin it out a bit with either more lime or more buttermilk to use on salad and leave it thick for dipping.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/zesty-avocado-cilantro-buttermilk /

crqvingchange
on 5/2/17 9:09 am

That looks really good.

Monica9811
on 5/1/17 1:17 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Your dinner sounds yummy but I don't know all those ingredients...is this something you make yourself. Can you post a pic lol

birdiegirl
on 5/1/17 2:30 pm

I'm assuming you mean me?

Arrabiatta sauce is store bought spicy red sauce. Zoodles are zucchini noodles.

Most Active