What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 5/1/17 3:48 am

Good morning everyone. Not going to lie, it looks like it's going to be a dreary Monday, boooo. The music yesterday was fantastic. A full band with a horn player and a piano player, 3 female singers that were all excellent in their own right.

Today I have to go to City Hall and pay the taxes, go swimming, then yoga, drive to Guelph and run some errands. In between all that I may stop at the Costco in Guelph and pick up some vanilla Premier Protein to add to my coffee. There may be a Costco lunch, lol.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op:

rivers of decaf, later with added Premier Protein

Costco lunch, just the proteins, cheese and yogurt and fruit. I will not eat chocolate samples, I will not eat chocolate samples.

Dinner with be the chili that I didn't end up eating last night.

Hardboiled egg for nighttime snack

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/1/17 3:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC and everyone else!! You're at it early today!! Yes, it looks like a very grey day, and there is a "weather statement" in my area for rain! BOO. Went shopping yesterday, still blows my mind that I'm buying size 8 pants, and medium tops....and of course I still reach for and take to the change room, the larger sizes....who is this girl??

Not much on the go today....hope it doesn't rain so I can run outside at lunch (again, who am I?) and then to the gym after work. Seems like so long since I been there yet it was just Friday morning....

Anywhoooooo, here it is:

B - 1 egg + 1/8 cup egg whites and slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt and blueberries

L - taco salad (YUM), 5 oz taco beef over lettuce with shredded cheddar, sour cream....likely too much, so will eat what I can....

S - deli turkey

D - chicken with sautéed peppers/onions, shredded cheddar, sour cream

Totals - Cal 1006, Carbs 48, protein 102

Have an awesome day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 5/1/17 4:00 am

Hopefully Costco isn't as busy as ours was yesterday.

Fortunately for me, I'm not a chocolate lover. Now bread, that's another story.

Will post my eats later when I figure out what I'm doing for lunch. The rest of the day is planned.

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/17 5:26 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Good thing you aren't at my house today, between the turkey leftovers and the 2 loaves of French Bread I baked, you'd be in trouble :)

birdiegirl
on 5/1/17 11:16 am

I was going to email you later to hear intimate details of all the deliciousness!

I could swoon thinking of it

Monica9811
on 5/1/17 1:13 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Me too!!

Meggles07
on 5/1/17 5:44 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not a whole lot on the go today. Probably errands and groceries this morning, a meeting a noon, and if the rain stops, a walk later.

This week we are having a small section of fence ripped out and replaced between us and our one neighbour. The fence seems to be original to the neighbourhood, so mid 70's. It's almost tipped over to about 45 degrees. I don't know how her dogs haven't escaped yet.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - peameal bacon

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - I might attempt a chicken soup. TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 5/1/17 8:05 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning. You're right, cold with lots of rain Orillia-way. Still wearing sandals though - refused to wear socks in May. Another birthday today - my youngest son. Hugh will be grilling thick, oversized pork chops from Costco (which I got when I bought two cases of protein shakes), I'll make twice-baked potatoes and Caesar salad, then I will gladly eat my meatless chili. I made this Saturday blending Heinz chili beans with three tablespoons of salsa, and some grated parmesan. 1/2 cup is filling and yummy. Good protein because of the beans. I could add some ground beef, but not at that stage yet.

B - protein shake

S - 1/2 cup of Skyr yogurt

L - 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese

D - 1/2 cup meatless chili

Calories: 543, Protein: 69, Carbs.: 49. All water and vitamins.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Monica9811
on 5/1/17 8:54 am - Peterborough, Canada

I'm surprised you can't have hamburger yet. I was eating chili at the pureed stage with meat in it. It was my favourite and still is! I think I might make some this weekend. I have a craving for it.

Linda M.
on 5/1/17 9:01 am - Orillia, Canada

You may be right. I'll check and confirm. Red meat is three months out and I didn't have ground chicken or turkey. I could always try abit and chew well. Thank you.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active