OPTI FAST DAY DAY 14

Kathy1212
on 5/1/17 9:13 am

Hey, that's great!

Opti can be a challenge, that's for sure. You only have a week left; you're already 2/3rds of the way there; woohoo! I did 3 weeks too. I made sure to get all 4 in every day but 2 (when I was sick) because the 4 together give you all of your vitamins, etc. to keep you healthy for surgery. My center wouldn't let me supplement with vitamins, minerals, or even herbal tea for 2 weeks before surgery.

Opti was the first time I didn't cheat on a diet and the first time my feelings of shame about failing at diets left me...and those feelings haven't returned.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Christina.S
on 5/1/17 9:29 am
RNY on 05/08/17

hey Kathy,

what a formidable accomplishment i know first hand the feeling of letting myself down and that is why this time I cannot hurt any longer. I refuse to let myself down...i am every thing to everyone a good friend to my friends a good colleague to my co workers a good wife to my husband a good sister to my brother a good wife to my husband a good mother to my kids. I, like so many of you have so much to give everyone but nothing for myself???? When did that happen??? NO more... this is the first time in my life that i am doing something for no one else but myself. who ever wants to share in supporting me is welcome and whomever chooses not to I shall not judge. thanks for sharing:) sending you joy and much peace

Kathy1212
on 5/1/17 10:49 am

You've got this, Christina! You're doing great and you're at the start of a marvelous journey! All the best to you!

Hugs,

Kathy

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active