What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 4/24/17 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Friends!! Another work week....UGH. A little slow this morning. Nothing on the go today, a walk or run at lunch and then the gym after work.

B - greek yogurt

S - lilydale turkey

L - sheperds pie

S - deli turkey slices with a piece of cheese

D - steak, Caesar salad

Cal - 885, carbs, 29, protein 113

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/24/17 4:20 am

Good morning menu peeps. Looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day out there. Maybe I'll be able to get some of the yard work done later. This morning I'm going swimming, then I have a meeting with the insurance company, then I have to take the car in for service, and somewhere in that I have to do a mountain of laundry (domestic goddess my ass).

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Protein coffee (it's going down right now, yummy)

rivers of decaf

Crab cake with a poached egg on top and some Hollandaise

Beef burger with cheese and bacon, no bun

Skyr yogurt with all the fixin's and a few raspberries on top

Enjoy your day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Navy
on 4/24/17 4:40 am

Good morning - protein coffee? Where does one find that?

crqvingchange
on 4/24/17 10:41 am

There are lots of coffee protein shakes out there.

Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte, or Espresso - Low Carb Grocery Store - Toronto or Online through SingleCup.ca

Iced Cappuccino - Dyna Whey - Costco Online

Celebrate Decaf Iced Coffee - Online from Celebrate or Nashua Nutrition

Click Decaf, Caramel Latte, Mocha - Online

Take any vanilla ready to drink protein shake, or protein powder and add coffee crystals (decaf or reg).

Whey proteins do not stand extreme heat so you can drink them cold or very warm.

Calcium Caseinate protein work well with heat.

I usually swim on weekday mornings and I don't like swimming with food in my pouch (makes me feel a little nauseous) so I have a protein coffee in the morning. Sometimes I have it hot, or sometimes cold, or sometimes blended with crushed ice.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/24/17 4:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Slow start to the day today. Just had some scrambled eggs. My stomach is not happy. Eggs sometimes do not agree with me. Off for a long walk today. May also get my bike out for a short first ride.

b breakfast 2 tbsp of scrambled egg, 1/2 sausage, source yogurt

l ham/lentil/pea soup

d ham caserole

s cheese and crackers

Linda M.
on 4/24/17 6:08 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

B - Protein shake

S - Skyr yogurt and applesauce

L - Cottage Cheese

S - Skyr yogurt and applesauce

D - Mushroom and crab meat bake (Eggface)

Calories: 550, Protein: 76 gr. All water and vitamins

Still low energy. Doing lots of yard work right now and getting in an average of 6,000 steps. Yesterday, hit a wall. I was sore and so tired. Slept all night, went to church, came home and slept for another 3 hours. Went to bed at about 10 and slept until 7. Feeling much better now. I guess it's all part of the healing.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 4/24/17 10:42 am

It will get easier. You are doing everything right. Your dinner sounds good. I am going to check out that recipe.

Meggles07
on 4/24/17 7:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

A late start today and then a bunch of phone calls to slow me down ;) lol.

I'm taking my grandma to the bank today to discuss options for them since they sold their house. Everyone has been pitching in to help in different ways and this is in my wheelhouse.

Later I'm hoping to do a couple personal errands, and after that I want to work on pulling out one of our gardens. We haven't really done anything major with it since we bought this place. I cut down two bushes a couple weeks ago because our dogs kept chewing them. I think we will just put grass seed down in this area as it does look terrible now. My plan is to save a couple of the plants, pull the edging stones, and sift the soil to remove any rocks and debris. I might put down a few patio stones in one spot to extend our walkway. Reading this makes me realize it's going to be a bigger job than I planned.

Breakfast - peameal bacon

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham and cheese

Snack - egg, pickles

Dinner - steak, spaghetti squash

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/24/17 10:45 am

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this.

Most Active