Suits - This one's for the ladies

skinny_gigi
on 4/14/17 2:58 pm

Hi Ladies,

I have 2 suits that are in great shape still that I would hate to go to "good will". They are both Jones NY suits and they are washable. One in navy and one in charcoal. Size 16...but I'm short (5'3) so they have been altered. If you're around 5'3 and in need of a good business suits and live in the GTA then let me know and we can arrange how to get them to you. (I'm not asking for any $$ - i just want someone to use them because they look brand new!)

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 4/14/17 3:24 pm

That is so nice of you Skinny. Way to pay it forward.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

skinny_gigi
on 4/14/17 4:01 pm

Thank cc! How are you? I haven't been posting much since i'm trying to catch up on the time i took off at work...but i'm excited about the summer!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 4/14/17 4:13 pm

I am well. Just about to head out for dinner. You are going to see so many NSV's before summer. Enjoy the ride and take your measurements so you can see the progress even when the scale is being uncooperative.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

oneatatime
on 4/15/17 8:13 am
RNY on 09/01/17

That's awesome! I don't need them (hope to one day be in a size 16) but I was wondering if ladies here do any clothing exchanges or giveaways.

I'm in Mississauga and was packing up some clothes to donate. Mostly sizes 2x or 3x. I'm also short!

Most Active