What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

sweetart
on 4/5/17 6:45 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Hump Day menu peeps!

This week is going by so slowly... and I know exactly why: I find out Saturday if my dog is preggers :) So much riding on this litter, so fingers crossed for me please!

Of note, I noticed that when I forget to take my Prevacid in the am, I am hungry during the day. This has happened three times. The doc at the clinic said its not essential to take everyday and in fact only prescribed enough to last 2 months and I don't see him for three... but I am finding I am super hungry when I don't take it in the am.

The Goods:

B: Premier Protein Banana Shake

L: 2oz chicken, ~0.5oz feta and lettuce (greek salad) with white vinegar only.

Snack 1 after spinning: Dannon L&F Greek Yogurt, Strawberry Banana

D" 2.5 oz of Turkey Breast, roasted no skin, 3 broccoli ice cubes

Snack 2: 2 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperonis and a Kroger SF popsicle

Cal: 530, Carb: 24, Protein: 83

Have a great day allz!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 4/5/17 6:26 pm

Many posters here have said that once they stop taking Prevacid their hunger returns with a vengeance. I still take Prevacid because my pouch is usually grumpy in the morning.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/5/17 7:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Work today then out to see Book of Mormon tonight. Dinner will be bad but there is always tomorrow

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, source yogurt

s Simply protein nut and fruit (been having candy cravings at work)

d small piece of amazing corn, one small taco

tea

cal 1197, carb 146 (so bad), prot 79

tomorrow will have to be better

birdiegirl
on 4/5/17 9:59 am

I found B of M just ok. I think I was expecting it to be unbelievably good.

Kathy1212
on 4/5/17 3:56 pm

Hello,

Wow, I'm late again today, lol. I went for a 6.7 km bike ride and had a nice time; just got back in time for supper. It's 11 degrees Celcius here today, so warmer than my last ride, but i still needed gloves.

Breakfast: Half piece fold it flat bread with peanutbutter, peppemint tea with 2 tbsp vanilla premier protein

Lunch: Chocolate premier protein shake.

Supper: Extra lean ground beef, 100 grams, with 1 tbsp low sugar ketchup and 1 tbsp PC smokey bacon mayo spread.

Snack: Probably more tea, possibly some cottage cheese or a cheese string if I get hungry.

Totals (not counting snack, which I may or may not have): 600 calories, 23 carbs, 64 protein, 4 sugar.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

crqvingchange
on 4/5/17 6:31 pm

Good evening everyone. This is probably the latest that I have ever posted. Today I went swimming, did yoga, this evening a Zumba class. I also had some retail therapy. The eats today were:

A few samples at Costco

Greek Salad with chicken

Scrambled eggs with pepperoni and some fresh salsa

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Protein Decaf Coffee Shake

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

MonaLisaSmile
on 4/5/17 7:18 pm - Canada

WOO HOOO !!!! Costco !!!! Lol

Might do a "lunch buffet" there myself tomorrow!!!!

Have shakes been on sale in the last few months or did I just miss the last sale ???? I need to stock up

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

crqvingchange
on 4/5/17 7:47 pm

Unfortunately no sale on shakes, but the gas price was excellent, lol. They did have a whole lot of good samples - spiral ham, salami with 3 different kinds of cheese, burger with jalapeno aioli, shrimp, all topped off with frozen blueberries. All that and cheap gas. I did buy some of that aioli for dipping shrimp or chicken strips in.

Most Active