Always lurking....never posting. Lol

Mel1973
on 4/4/17 2:21 pm

Hi there. I was approved by Dr Glazer last week, and trio in February. I see Dr Klein on May 2nd. I assume I will get my surgery date then and perhaps pick up opti.

Does anyone have any idea where Dr Klein is in booking surgery dates?

I'm pretty excited that things are moving along.

Kathy1212
on 4/4/17 2:38 pm

Congratulations, and so glad you're posting now.

Sorry I don't recognize the doctor's name. Where are you having surgery?

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Mel1973
on 4/4/17 2:44 pm

Surgery will be at Humber River.

JenFraser
on 4/4/17 3:33 pm
RNY on 03/31/17

I just had my surgery at HRH last Friday but with Dr Huyhn (they work out of the same office, but perhaps not as partners? I'm not sure.).

When I had my pre surgical appointment on March 1st, the first available surgery date was March 31st. The next available date was sometime towards the end of May.

So I think it really just depends on the day you go in and when people book. I was asked if there was a specific month I wanted to book in...I said asap! The lady ahead of me requested July.

Also, I did get my Optifast at the same time and it came with specific instructions on what day to start it and also how to use it. I really liked both flavours and although the mixing directions say to use 300 ml of water, I usually made mine with closer to 600-700 MLS and it worked great for me.

Good luck!!!

Mel1973
on 4/4/17 3:47 pm

Thank you. This helps.

Most Active