What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 3/30/17 11:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Awww CC, I could have used seeing this three hours ago. The lazy fat girl who just wants to cocoon up in this miserable weather won out. I didn't do my run at lunch today and feel very disappointed in myself.....why didn't I just suck it up and go.

crqvingchange
on 3/30/17 11:48 am

So tomorrow you will kick Miss Lazy Pants to the curb, and go out with your awesome self and do your run. I will be virtually on the sidelines singing Eye Of The Tiger, humming the Rocky theme song, doing my cheerleader dance, and yelling Go Ginny, Go Ginny (but all virtually, lol)

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 3/30/17 4:08 pm

I'm really late today! My aunt's 91st birthday is tomorrow, but we went to see her today so she wouldn't be bombarded with guests tomorrow. We stayed for hours and I missed lunch but it was so worth it to make her happy. I brought my phone and she was happy to see all of her relatives on facebook, then watch some videos of a singer/actor she liked when she was younger. I did a video of my aunt and parents and posted it to facebook and my aunt was shocked when seconds later, one of our relatives in Austria wished her a happy birthday.

So, my eats at 8 weeks post op (on soft foods; yay!).

Breakfast: Chocolate premier protein

Lunch: Oops; skipped it, but drank lots of water.

Supper: Roasted chicken, no skin or fat, with 2 tbsp low cal ranch dressing and hot sauce. Yum!

Snack: Something high protein; maybe some fake crab meat and cheese, or Greek yogurt (my store was out of Skyr yogurt; oh no!).

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active