What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

AngelaBfromwindsor
on 3/29/17 4:37 pm

Omg LeeAnn I know what your going through with the BM problems! I don't know what is going on but I think it has to do with me starting all the vitamins on my first visit to the bariatric clinic because before that I was going 2 times a day and now it's more like every 3 to 4. I've been take benifiber in my water and stool softeners but that still isn't working! I took a laxative today and that finally worked, I think I may have lost a pond and a half lol! I hope this fixes itself fast cause I don't think it's to good to be taking a laxative to be going every 3rd or 4th day!

Orientation Feb, 1,2016

Meet Dr.Bohjani Jan.18,2017- 286lbs

Started optifast Jan.26,2017

Surgery date Feb,13,2017- 268lbs

Kathy1212
on 3/29/17 9:31 am

Hi all,

Can't believe I'm 8 weeks post op now! Wow! I've been walking 30-40 min/day 5 times a week, but yesterday walked for over an hour and when I came home I sat down and fell fast asleep for half an hour; guess I overdid it, lol. The doctor said I'd be exhausted for about 2 months from the pneumonia. I don't understand why as I'm not coughing any more and feel so much better.

I"m on soft foods now; woohoo! So happy about that.

Breakfast: Peppermint tea with 2 tbsp skim milk and packet of splenda. One egg omelet with 2 tsp salsa, 25 calorie wedge of laughing cow cheese plus one kraft single slice, cheddar. I was really surprised to find that the kraft single had double the protein of the laughing cow cheese...but also double the calories.

Lunch: I think I'm going to have some fake crab meat and 1 tsp of chipotle sandwich spread as a dip.

Supper: Zoodles with cottage cheese and marinara, plus a bit of ground beef. Yay! I finally get to use the new zoodle machine I bought last month!

I've been taking restorolax and senokot every single day and nothing has helped for the past week and my stomach is super bloated. I even took a correctol two nights in a row. I'm drinking lots of water and walking; don't know what else I can try but this is crazy.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Ginnny
on 3/29/17 10:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Try Milk of Magnesium, one or two tbsp. every few hours throughout the day until things start to move.

crqvingchange
on 3/29/17 1:22 pm

Kathy you could also try my suggestion to Leeann.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Caff
on 3/29/17 3:57 pm, edited 3/29/17 8:59 am

Oh, I don't miss writing essays! I'm a professional writer and editor now, so you'd think it would be the same, but I always procrastinated on essays in uni and I can still feel the anxiety!

Our house has been hit by the plague, we all have fevers, coughs, etc. and haven't been eating much more than soup.

I'm back at work today and back to routine.

*Note - I am pre-op*

Breakfast - one slice whole grain toast, one fried egg

Lunch - half cup of brown rice with black beans, avocado and low fat cheese.

Snack - green apple

Dinner - chicken soup. I caved, feeling wretched again :/

Snack - crushed ice. Feels sooo good.

Nana sent my son a large bag of Mini Eggs. It's all I can think about, so they're in the freezer for the night.

crqvingchange
on 3/29/17 6:26 pm

Feel better soon. Best place for those mini eggs.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active