What are you eating/doing Monday?

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/27/17 8:25 pm - Canada

Hey CC

Judge you........????.. Haaah.......NO WAY !!!!!!

I love the Costco Free Lunch

If doing that is wrong......I don't wanna be right !!!! LOL

DO you make your own Cajun turkey burgers...?

.they sound AWESOME !!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 8:37 pm

Hey surgery twin. I didn't make the burger, we had it at a restaurant and today I had the leftovers. Really I don't think it would be difficult to make, and in the summer I might try my hand at making them. Famous last words "how hard could it be". While I was in Costco, I saw that there were Chicken Burgers that had roasted peppers and other yummy stuff in them. They were made by those 2 TV chefs Janet and Greta I think their names are. They had good stats, so I might buy them when the weather warms up for Q'ing.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/27/17 8:46 pm - Canada

Hey... 4more mths to another anniversary !!

I love the sun....waiting patiently.......ok.. not so patiently!!!

But BBQ'N when you don't freeze your ass off... just makes life happier !!! Food is just better !!! Ahhhh...can't wait.

Love burgers ...love meat in general .....will take a look next time I'm at Costco.

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Cinderz
on 3/27/17 2:20 pm

Good afternoon everyone

Ive had an incredibly lazy day! Going to head out after dinner and rush to get things done.

Today I am 16 weeks post op...with this mornings weight, which was 260.4 I am down 88.4lbs since optifast....I know I keep repeating it but that's because it seems so unreal to me!

The last few weeks I've noticed that eating has become a bit of a chore. It feels like my sleeve is shrinking, I get full very fast and although I'm chewing and chewing and chewing it feels so uncomfortable after a few bites. Due to this I've decided to go back to a full liquid diet for the rest of the week and see if it makes a difference.

With that said, my eats today are...

b - SKYR yogurt

s 1/2 premier protein

l - cottage cheese

s - baby food blueberries

d - cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 premier protein

s - pudding or jello

Have a great evening everyone

leeann73
on 3/27/17 3:16 pm

quick post - it has been a crazy busy day

breakfast: 1/2 cup greek yogurt with 1 tbsp no sugar added jam and restoralax

snack: 1/2 premier protein drink

lunch: 3 mini turkey meatballs

snack: 1/3 premier protein drink (it got too warm and was gross)

dinner: out to a very fancy restaurant for a late business dinner with my boss and his boss - doesn't start until 7 pm - hoping to order pouched fish ... I can't eat much and am a bit worried about this dinner but I guess I will take it as it comes ....

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 8:53 pm

Leeann I hope that your business dinner went well. Early on, I found that if I had to go out for dinner at a restaurant, I would order the soup and say that I had been craving good soup. I usually went for the pureed style soup (butternut squash, lobster bisque). At that time the soup really filled me up and while people were eating rich desserts, I would get a decaf cappuccino or latte. Hope this helps.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active