What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 3/27/17 4:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 11+ mos

Good morning Gang! Not a well planned day today, which is surprising since I've been up since 4:00. Caught up on a few shows and didn't think about the day. Will be running at lunch and off to the gym after work.

As mentioned not a great menu but I will do better tomorrow. Have a bunch of meat I picked up at Farmboy yesterday that I will cook up tonight.

B - English muffin with 1 tbsp. peanut butter

S - skyr yogurt

L - chili

S - deli turkey w. mustard

D - striploin steak, broccoli salad (couple fork fulls)

Totals - Cal 915, Carbs 64 (beans in the chili), Protein 92

Have a great Monday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/27/17 5:47 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today will be a leftovers kind of day. We have a few things to use up.

This morning I have a doctor's appt and then dentist this afternoon. I also have someone coming to fix the window I broke. We had a nice day a couple weeks ago and I got excited about opening the windows. Forgetting they have security latches. I broke both. Sigh.

Breakfast - sausage, yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - meatloaf

Snack - egg, pepperette

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 1:24 pm

Meg you are getting so strong that you are busting windows.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/27/17 1:51 pm - Canada

Hahaha I wish that was it!! :)

ready-4-new-start
on 3/27/17 10:00 am - Canada

Good afternoon been a busy morning at work, other then that just trying to stay motivated and not stressing about the scale the last while..

breakfast steel cut oats

snack protein shake

much homemade lentil soup

dinner roast beef with vegs

snack Greek yogurt

Can't wait until this day is over

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 1:26 pm

Hi Ready. I hope that your day calmed down a little. I think we both deserve to put our feet up tonight and just chill.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 1:22 pm

Ginny you are so funny. I'm thinking the English muffin has more carbs than the beans in the chili. Nice protein number.

Today I got up late and went straight for bloodwork. No sense hanging around craving coffee. The lineup at the lab was insane. Next time I will plan better and book an appointment online.

No exercise today, just a lot of running around.

The eats today are:

Samples at Costco after bloodwork (don't you judge me)

Dinner - Cajun turkey burger with mushroom, caramelized onions, so much melted and crispy edged cheese that it should be illegal, no bun, hot peppers and maybe a fried egg on top. This is not the whole burger but burger leftovers.

SF pudding with all the fixin's

Decaf, decaf and more decaf.

Have a good evening everyone.

Monica9811
on 3/27/17 1:47 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I always book an appointment online CC! Saves so much time! Your burger sounds amazing! I am going to an Italian Restaurant tonight and still don't know what to have. Might get vodka chicken penne with bacon and eat the chicken. My neighbour is sick with stomach cancer and can only eat pasta so I can give her the leftovers minus the protein which she can't tolerate! Will be a win I think for both of us. I struggle trying to make her meals as I always gave her leftovers until she got sick. Every meal I cook is protein based and she just can't do that. Sad really.

crqvingchange
on 3/27/17 2:07 pm

Monica I am sorry about your neighbour, but it is nice that she has you looking out for her. I would worry about her having the vodka in the sauce. Maybe if you explain to them at the restaurant what you plan on doing with the leftovers, they could work something out where they cook yours separately. People are so nice and understanding. Enjoy you dinner out.

Monica9811
on 3/27/17 2:47 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Thanks CC. I think the vodka cooks off anyway. She probably could use a stiff drink right now.

Most Active