What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 3/20/17 4:11 am, edited 3/20/17 4:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY 11 + months

Good morning everyone. Well I stepped on the scale this morning and as suspected I see a slight gain. 2.2 lbs which I'm not happy about but it's certainly manageable. I hope to see it gone by the end of the week. I am committed to my running program and the gym this week, on top of smart eating I shouldn't have a problem losing it. I have a few weeks to lose about 7 lbs. I would like to see 100 lbs lost (from my highest) before my one year, so I'll have to work real hard to achieve that goal.

Busy day today at work. I have an assignment due for my course, a mid day meeting to finalize the purchase of a new Rescue Truck for the Fire Department, and then my aforementioned running, a hair cut after work and then the gym. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it. LOL

Eats are as follows:

B - 4 oz beef stroganoff

S - deviled eggs (2 halves)

L - taco salad with 2 tbsp. cheese and 2 tbsp. sourcream, 4.5 oz taco beef

S - greek yogurt

D - 5 oz chicken with sautéed veg

Edited because I'm a and forgot my stats:

Cal 980, Carbs 35, Protein 112

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 3/20/17 4:41 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Morning

Ginnny, Hopefully most of the gain is just salt weight. 100 pounds in a year would be great, but regardless, you are doing well.

Lots of running around today. Hurt myself again yesterday lifting so I'm really going to try and get some afternoon rest.

EATS

B - Premier protein shake blended with ice

L - 4.3 oz of taco spiced ground beef

2 tb of shredded habanero cheese

D - Roasted peameal bacon with 1 egg. Will weigh out 3 oz when I slice the bacon

S - oikos greek lemon meringue yogurt

Pure protein bar

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 1002, Carbs - 39 grams, Protein - 116 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

Meggles07
on 3/20/17 4:45 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have to take my car in for service today. I'm hoping that doesn't take too long because I would also like to pick up a few groceries while I'm out. This seems like a good week -- I will call it "taking care of meg". I have physio and massage, and my cousin is going to practice doing a facial on me for her school program. She says I have complicated skin - yay? Lol.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chili

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - beef roast

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/17 5:48 am
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning, hope everyone is having a great Monday- back to routine at our house as the kids are all back to school. Our oldest is in grade 12 and that was his last March break- kind of surreal- hard to believe how quickly time passes.

We had a great weekend- I'm down 50 lbs from my highest- well 49.9 lol but I'm sure I've missed a weigh-in where I was that .1 higher haha. So I cleaned out my closet- I have such a pile of clothes to get rid of. And I shopped- went to Value Village but didn't find much there- just 1 pair of jeans- in a size 18! I know Old Navy sizes run big, but it feels good to wear a size 18. Reitman's had a sale on as well- 30% off clearance - so I bought 2 skirts and a pair of pants- came to $37 including tax- 1 skirt is too small, but I will be trying it on regularly. And then I went to Additionelle, and they had 50% off their clearance. I bought a bra - I'm down a cup size from DD to D, matching panties, tights and a sweater, and that all came to less than $50. So I think I did very well.

On to my menu!

B- Chocolate Protein Custard - it wasn't supposed to be chocolate, but Canadian Protein messed up my sample packs- What's labeled as chocolate is actually vanilla, Unflavored was Chocolate, and vanilla was unflavored.

L - Chicken with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese

D - Pork chop with cauliflower

Snack- Babybel cheese.

I haven't logged in MFP yet, but I think my calories will be around 600, protein 60-70 and carbs around 20-25.

Have a great day everyone.

crqvingchange
on 3/20/17 5:57 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny, i know you will get those 2 lbs off in no time.

Birdie, buy whatever devices you need to help you with lifting. You being out of commission with an injury, and in pain, would just pile on more stress.

This morning I decided to sleep in. This hardly ever happens. Later today I may go and check out a new fitness gym (I'm worth it, lol). More paperwork, and some errands, then a quiet night at home in front of the fire.

The eats at 2.5 years post-op:

Lots of decaf

Scrambled eggs with peppers and fresh salsa

Salad with jumbo shrimp and diced avocado

Steak and mushrooms with a fried egg on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

I know my menu doesn't change much, but it has really been working for me, and I've been able to cut back on the snacking. I've even lost a few more pounds.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 3/20/17 12:23 pm

CC, my menu changes little. Lean protein coice and veggies. Usually fish, chicken and stea****asionally pork tenderloin.

I think rotating the right foods is the thing to do. It sure has helped me keep on the straight and narrow for 8 years. I save more exciting food choices for dining out.

I love your menu's!

Jo0710
on 3/20/17 6:51 am

My sons hockey team lost out yesterday. He was devastated. He takes hockey very seriously for a 7.5 year old and was crying after. I felt so bad. His coach came up to him and was trying to comfort him and say that even NHL players cry after losing series which helped him understand. He has 2 practices today which I have to race to for 445 then 630. So I'll be missing vball tonight since my hubby is still not well. I also am feeling weak from being sick so I'm ok with missing.

B- tried a premier protein but got 1/4 way through and couldn't handle the dairy in it.

L- going to grab chicken noodle soup and eat the broth since my stomach feels weird still.

D - probably chicken broth again.

All water and vitamins as long as I can get all water in.

No stats today. It's been a couple of rough days.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Travelher
on 3/20/17 8:45 am, edited 3/20/17 1:46 am
Revision on 10/04/16

It is Monday looking forward to my vacation next week. Leave for a long weekend in Mont Tremblant at the end of the month. will be a whirlwind though because I'm gone to Texas on business on Sunday night, back late Wednesday and then in a car to Tremblant on Thursday. Tremblant will be tough because we are staying with friends in a 9br. rental and everyone takes turns cooking dinner (so no control over the meals served) am a bit nervous about seeming rude if I eat my own stuff. My surgiversary is the day we come back and I really want to be down to 174 by then because it will put me into an overweight bmi. So I need to do well that weekend.

My menu looks like the usual and will until I'm sick of it...which I'm not even close to being. I anticipate every meal with glee.

b-overnight oats

s- 1/2 portion of oats

l- thai shrimp salad with peanut dressing

s- salted caramel chia pudding

d- roasted red pepper and onion (on the BBQ), tilapia, salsa and guacamole.

s-1/3 cup of blueberries

Calories 968 Carbs 83, fat 28, protein 98, fiber 27

Band-RNY revision age 50 5'4" HW 260 SW: 244 (bf healthy range 23-35%) bf 23.7% (at 137lbs) cw range 135-138.lbl with butt lift and mastoplexy March 23, 2018...2.5lbs removed.

Pre-op-16lbs (size 18/20...244) M1-16lbs (size 18...228) M2-15.6lbs (size 16/18...212.4) M3-10lbs (size 16..202.4) M4-11.4lbs (size 14...191) M5-10.8lbs (size 12...180.2) M6-8.4 (size 8/10...171.8) M7-6.4 (size 8...165.4 lbs) M8-11.6 (size 6...153.8) M9-5.6 (size 4/6...148.2) M10-5.8 (size 4....142.4) M11-4 (size 2/4...138.4) Surgiversary -1 (size 2/4...137.4) M13-2.6 (size 2/4...134.8) M14 (size 2/4...134.8) M15 (size 2...135) M16 (size 2...131.4) M17 (size 2...135) M18 (size 2...135) M19 (size 2...138) M20 (size 2...135) M21 (size 2...138)

Cinderz
on 3/20/17 8:16 pm

Hello everyone!

Another very late post but this is the first time I've made it to my iPad today....

16 weeks post op

Total weight loss including opti - 85lbs

Todays steps - 13,549

My eats today were...

B - 1 egg and 1 spice slice turkey bacon

l - 1/2 cup cottage cheese

d - Mexican spiced chicken with low fat cheddar cheese

s - 1 turkey pepperette

s - 1/2!premier protein

My eating was off from my norm but I just wasn't feeling food today, I did meet my protein goal though.

Most Active