Guelph: Post Op Diet Class

brynnd
on 3/19/17 7:32 am

Just a couple of questions:

Do they weigh you? I'm up a bit from the last time I was there but am still down from where I was when I started. I'm just worried they'll be like "get outta here!!!"

What can I expect? Are there a bunch of people? Can I bring my mom with me? Or do I have to fly solo?

thanks in advance!!!

crqvingchange
on 3/19/17 10:56 am

They probably won't weigh you, but be prepared just in case. I brought my husband with me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

3yearsskinny
on 3/19/17 8:29 pm

Hi, yes they will weigh you. They weigh you for every visit or class except for orientation. When I went for the post op class, we were advised as long as there was less than a 5 pound difference, you will not have a problem. If more than 5 pounds they could hold you back to see why you are gaining, which means you would have to probably see the dietician again etc. I hope it all works out for you.

leeann73
on 3/21/17 3:29 am

this might be late response -but I went through Guelph and yes, the weigh you at every appointment including this one. You can bring another person in with you. It is a pretty exciting class - I thought so anyway. Good luck!

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active